Thread: Hair goals: Youtuber Edition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    13.3/19/25
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Default Hair goals: Youtuber Edition

Who are your long hair youtuber goals? I've been really inspired by Jenna Marbles hair (especially because I've had just as wild and damaged hair as her in the past and it's nice to see you can actually come back from that), but I've also loved following Isabella Demarko's hair journey! And of course a special mention for Cristine from Simplynailogical!

Growing in the Silvers hennalonghair's Avatar
    Length
    APL/TBL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Default Re: Hair goals: Youtuber Edition

My goal to reach terminal length but I don’t follow any utubers.
    Last edited by hennalonghair; March 30th, 2020 at 10:54 AM.

Length
    BSL/HL/???
    Type
    1b/1c/M/C/ii/iii

I'd say Sarah Marie Nagel. Don't really like her whole magic rocks deal but her hair is absolutely lovely and my goal is to achieve something like that. Plus I've been wearing bangs my whole life so I'm already going into a similar look

Length
    Pixie/SL/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy McLucyFace View Post
    I'd say Sarah Marie Nagel. Don't really like her whole magic rocks deal but her hair is absolutely lovely and my goal is to achieve something like that. Plus I've been wearing bangs my whole life so I'm already going into a similar look
    She's also one of my favorites, too!

I also really like OrganicallyAnna

Length
    thigh/mbl/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by LoversLullaby View Post
    She's also one of my favorites, too!

I also really like OrganicallyAnna
    Gah, Sarah's hair is ridiculously thick. Like, her half-up braid is thicker than my regular English braid and I don't think I have particularly thin hair either! (ii)

Also Anna has such a nice personality!

I like TorrinPaige for her sweet personality as well she used to be on LHC, didn't she?

Hmm, I'll probably remember a few more if I think on it.

ETA: some LHCers are on the Tube I think! SarahLabyrinth and Gossamer maybe? I'm bad at keeping track of all of you
    Last edited by Siv; March 30th, 2020 at 10:20 AM.
    2008: 24cm/10" 2015: 41cm/16" 2022: 120cm/48" // 2022: 52cm/21"
    instagram

Type
    3a/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by xoxogossipgreen View Post
    Who are your long hair youtuber goals? I've been really inspired by Jenna Marbles hair (especially because I've had just as wild and damaged hair as her in the past and it's nice to see you can actually come back from that), but I've also loved following Isabella Demarko's hair journey! And of course a special mention for Cristine from Simplynailogical!
    LMAO magic rocks deal. Yeah I like Sarah Marie Nagel a lot although her routine is a little bit uppity and whimsical for me. I've been following Isabella Demarko's journey, but I find her a bit aggravating, it's a good lesson in not letting other peoples opinions and hair upset you. Cristine's long hair has always fascinated me I would love if she made some content on it. It's been forever since she uploaded but, Coffee&Makeup lead me to the LHC and put me on my hair journey.
    [Shaved | Pixie |Chin | Shoulder | APL |BSL | Waist | Onward...]

in the space between the finish and the start
    Length
    30ish/36/41+
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Sarah Marie Nagel's hair is gorgeous! I wish my hair could be that thick

Sarah Ingle also has gorgeous hair (and slightly more realistic for what I could get to)

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by victor_tinyduck View Post
    Sarah Ingle also has gorgeous hair (and slightly more realistic for what I could get to)
    Ooo, she actually appears to have a very nice hair routine! Even though she herself jokingly describes it as psychotic, I'm sure we all think it's perfectly reasonable.

Her hair appears to be quite similar to (what) mine (will be), so maybe I'll look more into her videos for hair inspiration.

Also, what the heck? Why do I NEVER find the emoji that I want from the extended list even though I am 100% sure I've seen it before and know it exists?!
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Type
    3b/3c/F/iii

You have a point, holistichabits and beautyklove have the best straight/wavy long hair on youtube.
    Cut off tailbone hair to bob <3
    ...and then buzzed my hair off.
    I work here: mobilny dietetyk gliwice

The Cheery Raggamuffin AutobotsAttack's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/40in/FTL
    Type
    3c/4a/F/iii

Her name is Torri, and I am in love with how well she’s maintained her type 4b-4c hair. I went on her instagram and as of this year she’s almost to knee length, or has achieved knee length. Her insta is @Indigenous_strands. For a while I was always under the assumption that African American hair types just couldn’t grow that long, let alone to the lengths I see other ladies reaching on here, but watching that lady, and watching my own hair growth progress has let me know that ANY hair type can grow as long as you wish. So long as you know the do’s and dont’s and are consistent, the sky is the limit.

“A Wizard is never late! He arrives precisely when he means to!”
    Chin>Neck>SL>BSL>WL>HL>BCL>TBL>Classic>Upper Thigh
    I was the only one who wasn’t King Fu Fighting.