Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hair goals: Youtuber Edition

Length
    pixi/butt/butt
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: Hair goals: Youtuber Edition

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    I love PrettySherherds hair and would love to some day have long beautiful grey hair like her!

But it's many years until my hair will turn salt and pepper
    Oh yes, it's gorgeous! I did wonder how she's so young and all grey.. Figured it was genetic but thought it rude to ask
    hair instagrampuppy tiktok

Type
    3a/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by xoxogossipgreen View Post
    Who are your long hair youtuber goals? I've been really inspired by Jenna Marbles hair (especially because I've had just as wild and damaged hair as her in the past and it's nice to see you can actually come back from that), but I've also loved following Isabella Demarko's hair journey! And of course a special mention for Cristine from Simplynailogical!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy McLucyFace View Post
    I'd say Sarah Marie Nagel. Don't really like her whole magic rocks deal but her hair is absolutely lovely and my goal is to achieve something like that. Plus I've been wearing bangs my whole life so I'm already going into a similar look
    LMAO magic rocks deal. Yeah I like Sarah Marie Nagel a lot although her routine is a little bit uppity and whimsical for me. I've been following Isabella Demarko's journey, but I find her a bit aggravating, it's a good lesson in not letting other peoples opinions and hair upset you. Cristine's long hair has always fascinated me I would love if she made some content on it. It's been forever since she uploaded but, Coffee&Makeup lead me to the LHC and put me on my hair journey.
    [Shaved | Pixie | Chin | Shoulder | APL | BSL | Waist | Onward...]

Length
    0.25/48/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post
    Oh yes, it's gorgeous! I did wonder how she's so young and all grey.. Figured it was genetic but thought it rude to ask
    I saw here write about it somewhere and it is due to genetics. She turned grey at a very early age and is rocking it!

Home is where the heart is

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I love Melanie from MrKongsMom, she's gone gray at around 20 years old, I think, and now rocks the short(er) bob. I don't remember how I stumbled upon her channel. It is mainly beauty related, but... I love it!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    pixi/butt/butt
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    I saw here write about it somewhere and it is due to genetics. She turned grey at a very early age and is rocking it!
    I'm glad she is, it's so striking!
    hair instagrampuppy tiktok

Length
    18/31/40
    Type
    1a/F/ii

I love Brit from Coffee&Makeup..We have pretty much the same density and she is at TBL, so I hope mine will look like that at TBL..A girl can hope..Also she talked about LHC,that's how I found you guys and I'm super happy! Also I hate those Youtubers that have like so thick hair ..If it's real it depresses me, if it's extensions it makes me angry cause I see them as frauds. Brit was different than anything I saw and I could easily relate to her posts..I also hate when they are obsessed with organic products and always put some ridiculusly expensive products in their posts...Generally trending stuff. Now it's organic, tomorrow who knows..And all because someone famous started a trend and now everybody is following it like religion. If you don't know what I mean just google Scott Disick asking Kylie Jenner if she knows what gluten is, I mean...
    Growing virgin hip length

Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade Beauty View Post
    I love Brit from Coffee&Makeup..We have pretty much the same density and she is at TBL, so I hope mine will look like that at TBL..A girl can hope..Also she talked about LHC,that's how I found you guys and I'm super happy! Also I hate those Youtubers that have like so thick hair ..If it's real it depresses me, if it's extensions it makes me angry cause I see them as frauds. Brit was different than anything I saw and I could easily relate to her posts..I also hate when they are obsessed with organic products and always put some ridiculusly expensive products in their posts...Generally trending stuff. Now it's organic, tomorrow who knows..And all because someone famous started a trend and now everybody is following it like religion. If you don't know what I mean just google Scott Disick asking Kylie Jenner if she knows what gluten is, I mean...
    She has very pretty hair, I think she stopped making videos though.

Another youtuber with jaw dropping hair is haartraum ("hair dream"). Not that I could ever have hair like that, it's absurdly thick, but I can at least practice my German watching her videos. She has a very pleasant dialect to boot!

Length
    HL/TBL/MTL
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I haven't really come across any YouTuber with hair similar to mine. Isabella Demarko I suppose has quite similar hair, but it's certainly not long at the moment. Can anyone suggest a YouTube hair inspiration for me?
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

For me it's more about the styling. Baylee is a personal favorite, I hope one day to be so fierce!

Last edited by cjk; April 4th, 2020 at 01:53 PM.

Length
    27/34/45
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I like a lot OrganicallyAnna's hair but it's different from mine so I cannot take inspiration.
    BSL - WL - HIP LENGTH - TBL - CL
    26/07/2019 last bleach - 11/10/2019 last dye