Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Long hair?

Length
    Buzz/Pixie/Happy
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: Long hair?

I wanted long hair when I was a little kid, and then I had it, and then I wanted change so I went with a bob. I liked that for a while, then I experimented with different short styles, and then I wanted it long again. Rinse & repeat.
    So basically on and off my whole life. I have posted my whole hair story elsewhere on here and I have a link to that thread in my profile, lol.

I want it long enough to put it all up into a bun and forget about it, and not so long that it drives me insane. That could be anywhere from APL to floor lol I have no idea what I like yet.
    All I know is I want low maintenance and I look a lot better with a bun than a buzz cut.
    TBL really appeals to me when I think about hair that is impressively long (by normie standards) but not so long that I can't wear it down in public occasionally.
    Just trying to get by

Length
    22APL/34HL/43CLS
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: Long hair?

How long have y'all wanted long hair:

From my earliest memory, I’ve always wanted very long hair. As a toddler, my mother grew my hair halfway down my back. Then she decided I should have a pixie and so for the next 10 years, I battled to have long hair, varying between short and down to APL. The longest it ever got was BSL at 13, before it was cut short with a perm - it was 1982!

For the next 30 years, my hair varied between chin length and shoulder length until 5/7 years ago, I decided to try to grow it at least to waist, but it was really getting any longer, as I was using heat and chemical treatments. So 18 months ago, I started taking better care of my hair and now it’s just past BSL, nearly MBL - the longest it’s ever been.

How long do you want your hair to be when it is fully grown out to your dream length:

My interim goal is waist, but I’m tempted to grow it much longer. Perhaps until terminal length. Whatever that is!