Thread: FS Elymwold forks

Length
    nape/waist/tbl
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default FS Elymwold forks

So, I am slowly rehoming my collection as I have cut my hair due to sensitive scalp and inability to wear it up. It pains me to do this as I have carefully curated my collection since 2012 but there is no need to have some really nice things sitting while others would love and use them...so here goes.

As usual, paypal only. Please provide payment within 24 hours. Priority within the US 7.00, 14.00 international without tracking. Please pay fee or as friends and family if comfortable doing so.

My intention is to keep the sets together. I will not spit them. If someone wants to buy and split later that is fine. It is just that they are really special as a set and I would like to keep them as Nigel intended.

I am sadly lacking links. I have them as sold links but I cannot favorite them for some reason for the link so not sure what to do with that. Ideas would be helpful. Will copy and paste verbage from sold page. PM with interest or any questions.

[IMG][/IMG]

1)A pair of Gaboon ebony and red gum burl mini hair forks- asking 110.00 for set SOLD

[IMG][/IMG]

2) A pair of maple and ancient swamp kauri mini hair forks. Handmade by Elymwold- Asking 110.00 SOLD

[IMG][/IMG]
    3)Three prong maple hair fork- asking 70.00SOLD
    [IMG][/IMG]

4)A 3 prong hair fork in mango and Tasmanian blackwood. Handmade by Elymwold "Mango and figured Tasmanian blackwood. Insert of tigers eye.
    WL 3 5/8
    A gentle and caring fork but quite strong willed" per Nigel.- Asking $75.00

[IMG][/IMG]

5)A 3 prong hair fork in totara and beefwood. Handmade by Elymwold -Asking 75.00 PENDING-

[IMG][/IMG]

6)N Nigel PM'd me the following description "Maple and brown mallee burl mini fork
    quiet nature, well behaved
    Working length 3 1/2" Love him! Asking 65.00[/SIZE=4]
    [IMG][/IMG]

7) No link for spalted top and dark wood fork. Has head curve. Asking 75.00 SOLD

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks for looking and please keep an eye out for other sales. Ficcare, gts, 60th street and more. Thanks!
    Last edited by slynr; January 31st, 2020 at 06:55 PM.

Length
    BSL/WL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/i/ii

Default Re: FS Elymwold forks

What a beautiful collection you have
    A lurker who loves swaps

Length
    nape/waist/tbl
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Thank you so much!! Its really hard to part with them! All of the items I have I put a lot of time and patience in to stalking and collecting. They mean a lot to me. I am sure especially some of the long time collectors can sympathize. I've been looking at them and not wearing them for longer than I would like to admit. Its time they get used and loved as they were intended, especially the ones that are no longer produced!

Length
    nape/waist/tbl
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Added sweet description on fork number 6 that Nigel sent me via PM. He described them all like little creatures. Love him...so sweet!

Length
    nape/waist/tbl
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Nigels comment on #4 " Mango and figured Tasmanian blackwood. Insert of tigers eye.
    WL 3 5/8
    A gentle and caring fork but quite strong willed."

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

I have long admired your taste in hairtoys. Sadly, the ones that I would have grabbed or gone.

Lady Neoma, Defender of Creatures Great and Small

Length
    ??/27/36+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Ah! To whomever got the kauri, please, please, please keep me in mind if you ever decide you no longer love them!

Length
    28"/35"/clasc
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

What a lovely collection. That three prong in totara and beefwood is a stunner! Pmed you, hopefully I'm not too late
    .................................................. ............... .......
    ................................ ......................................BSL-MBL-WL-HIP-BCL-TBL-CLASSIC

Length
    nape/waist/tbl
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Neoma View Post
    I have long admired your taste in hairtoys. Sadly, the ones that I would have grabbed or gone.
    Ah, thank you! I'm sorry you missed what you wanted I hate that. Nice to see your name by the way. I just am not around much anymore but I do lurk. I guess I am on hair autopilot.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska98 View Post
    Ah! To whomever got the kauri, please, please, please keep me in mind if you ever decide you no longer love them!
    Hi!!

Length
    nape/waist/tbl
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Spikey- got it and msgd returned