Thread: Hi again =D

Length
    BSL/WL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Hi again =D

Hi everyone. I was already registered on this forum so many years ago, but I didn't use this kind of website for so long So, because I think now it could help me, I think I need to write again my presentation. Also, I changed so much since the time I came in this forum (2014).
    So, Hello. My name is Rossella, and first of all, excuse me for my bad english. I read english everyday, but I don't use it often, so I do several mistakes ...
    Anyway. I am 23 and I study foreign languages at university (not english lol). I always loved trying new things with my hair, I tried almost everything. Also, henna and other herbal and treatment. But, in the last 5 years were my wishes incompatible with nature (I cannot say how many colors I had on my head ). But now, at this point of my life, I decided I want long, healty and beautiful hair.
    My hair is very fine (it always was) and now damaged from bleaching (except for the first 1.5 inches), but I want my natural hair color again (after 10 years of dying it) and to preserve the bleached part at the best that I can. It is around 32 inches now, but I want it about 39/40 (100 cm).
    Can't wait to start recording my progress

Grow, grow, here we grow! Sarahlabyrinth's Avatar
    Length
    12"/Calf/Ankle
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Default Re: Hi again =D

Welcome back, Rosselia! I wish you a very happy and healthy hair growing journey. You are very clever to learn several languages, too, and your English is good!
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    Hi everyone. I was already registered on this forum so many years ago, but I didn't use this kind of website for so long So, because I think now it could help me, I think I need to write again my presentation. Also, I changed so much since the time I came in this forum (2014).
    So, Hello. My name is Rossella, and first of all, excuse me for my bad english. I read english everyday, but I don't use it often, so I do several mistakes ...
    Anyway. I am 23 and I study foreign languages at university (not english lol). I always loved trying new things with my hair, I tried almost everything. Also, henna and other herbal and treatment. But, in the last 5 years were my wishes incompatible with nature (I cannot say how many colors I had on my head ). But now, at this point of my life, I decided I want long, healty and beautiful hair.
    My hair is very fine (it always was) and now damaged from bleaching (except for the first 1.5 inches), but I want my natural hair color again (after 10 years of dying it) and to preserve the bleached part at the best that I can. It is around 32 inches now, but I want it about 39/40 (100 cm).
    Can't wait to start recording my progress
    I had noticed a couple posts from you. Welcome back!

The growing out dye thread is around here somewhere. I'm sure you'll come across it soon.

And your English is *fine*. We all know what you mean!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    0.25/46/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Welcome back!

Home is where the heart is

Southwest/New England/Deep South/Appalachia
    Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Howdy! Your English is perfectly comprehensible; don't be embarrassed about it at all <3 Best wishes for growing out your natural hair color!

Length
    BSL/WL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Thank you all ☺️