Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hair towels/wraps

Length
    29"/TB/CLSC
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Hair towels/wraps

Quote Originally Posted by Chromis View Post
    I just replaced my Scrunci Turbi Twists with a slightly larger one by Aquiis and am really liking it. There should be some other threads kicking around here about the various hair towels people use. (If you are feeling bored and dig them up, report this post and I will do some merge magic!)
    Are they any different save for size? I'm a fan of the Turbi Twists and wasn't sure if the Aquiis was worth the extra cash.
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Default Re: Hair towels/wraps

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty89 View Post
    Are they any different save for size? I'm a fan of the Turbi Twists and wasn't sure if the Aquiis was worth the extra cash.
    The fabric seems a touch thicker and sturdier and the loop is much much better! The loops were coming apart from both of mine, even after trying to fix them for the Scruncii ones I found mine at Marshall's or Winner's for much less than Amazon or such.

I do still use CinnamonHair's tricks for gently twisting the hair at napeto eat up some length and then folding my hair into the towel, but it is easier now with the slightly increased surface area.

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.