Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Account suspended message?

Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Account suspended message?

Oh good, I was a bit worried that the site had been hacked. Good to see everything's okay!
    SuperCool Sunglasses generously provided by snowbear!
    Lady Wavelengthe of Auburne Waves, Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    Buzz/Hip/Thigh
    Type
    1a/F/ii

I got the message last night. I was sad for a minute, but realized it must've just been a glitch.

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Copying my post over from the other thread for anyone who was a little lost in the dark:

Quote Originally Posted by Crystawni View Post
    For any site down issues any of you are not sure about, pop the site address into something like isitdownrightnow or similar. At least that will help put your mind at ease when it is nothing aimed at you personally and is just the site going down.

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Granny View Post
    On this page? https://www.facebook.com/thelonghaircommunity/
    I don't see any new posts/comments since the last posted episode in 2016

It is funny...the first reaction is "what did I do" then I recall other episodes and just wait it out, figuring the Mods will tell Stephanie

I am happy it is back up the possibility of LHC no longer being here makes me sad
    Re: the FB page: More often than not, it's a visitor post that will alert you to others going through the same issue. If you select Posts in the menu, then go across to Visitor Posts (comes up as a popup when selected), you'll see where Tammy posted with a screenshot about this recent LHC account suspension.
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Quote Originally Posted by Crystawni View Post
    Copying my post over from the other thread for anyone who was a little lost in the dark

For any site down issues any of you are not sure about, pop the site address into something like isitdownrightnow or similar. At least that will help put your mind at ease when it is nothing aimed at you personally and is just the site going down.

I am happy it is back up the possibility of LHC no longer being here makes me sad
    Re: the FB page: More often than not, it's a visitor post that will alert you to others going through the same issue. If you select Posts in the menu, then go across to Visitor Posts (comes up as a popup when selected), you'll see where Tammy posted with a screenshot about this recent LHC account suspension. :
    Well I'll be...THAT'S where the comment section went

Thank you....I was looking at the page at face value and never saw it

And I didn't remember to check 'is it down' either...I just 'figured' as it happened before

Thank you

Type
    1b/F/i

Not on facebook but never thought to plug into isitdownrightnow. Didn't know sites like that existed. The things I learn on LHC!
    Time is the fire in which we burn...Delmore Schwartz
    Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light...Dylan Thomas

Mediocre Clarinet Player ExpectoPatronum's Avatar
    Length
    APL/WST/CLSC
    Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

I got the messaged and checked on isitdown and it said it was still up and running. I found the discord to be more reliable, at least in making sure it wasn't just me experiencing the issue.

Starting from scratch
    7/4/2019
    Curly: SHDR.APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Stretched: APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Lady Andromeda, Keeper of Feathered Fauna, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

The land of vodka, bears and perpetual winter
    Length
    APL/Class/TERM
    Type
    2b/M/ii

I'm so glad that it was just an error! For a moment I thought I was banned for something
    APL ~ BSL ~ MBL ~ WL ~ HL ~ TBL ~ CL ~ TERM
    Growing out henna since November 1st, 2018