Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISO: Elymwold forks

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Default ISO: Elymwold forks

After missing two awesome ones on the boards recently, I realized that I have been passively looking for an Elymwold fork or two for a couple years now with no luck.
    I had, I think, 8 of his forks at one point, but traded or sold all of them off before Nigel stopped making them, thinking I could always buy more.

So, I have decided to be more aggressive in my search. I am actively looking if anyone is thinking of selling! Also open to trades.
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Default Re: ISO: Elymwold forks

I know what you mean. I have 2 of his sticks <3 Good luck in your search!

Length
    --/tb/--
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i/ii

I have one of their forks that I really love, but is much too big for my little bundle of fine hair. It's a somewhat blond wood with a lavender topper that's attached via a sort of puzzle-piece design. If it's of interest, I'll photograph it and we can talk.

wg
    To contact me, use email. (Only PM if you'd rather not receive a reply in a timely fashion.)

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

I am very interested, in fact I can picture the one you're describing. Will pm now, as I know you prefer email. No pressure.
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    28"/34"/clasc
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Wow! I was just thinking of making an ISO Elymwold thread after yesterday. Great minds think alike . I've never had one, and I've been looking since before I joined. If anyone seeing this has one, and Calaen's works out and she's happy, let me know!! I would love to own something so beautiful.

(sorry for the thread hijack Calaen, I'm happy to sit here parasiting off anything you turn down, or I can make my own thread if you prefer)
    Last edited by Spikey; January 8th, 2020 at 06:07 PM.
    .................................................. ............... .......
    ................................ ......................................BSL-MBL-WL-HIP-BCL-TBL-CLASSIC

Length
    --/tb/--
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i/ii

Calaelen: I emailed you a picture. If you don't see the email, check your spam folder.

wg
    Last edited by wendyg; January 9th, 2020 at 02:26 PM.
    To contact me, use email. (Only PM if you'd rather not receive a reply in a timely fashion.)

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Wow! I was just thinking of making an ISO Elymwold thread after yesterday. Great minds think alike . I've never had one, and I've been looking since before I joined. If anyone seeing this has one, and Calaen's works out and she's happy, let me know!! I would love to own something so beautiful.

(sorry for the thread hijack Calaen, I'm happy to sit here parasiting off anything you turn down, or I can make my own thread if you prefer)
    I am more than happy for you to sit in on my thread, and have a chance at my leavings. I have only had the one offer so far, and if the price is right would be purchasing. After that I am wanting one with a dark wood body and a dyed burl or iridescent wood topper, as the one I have been contacted about has an acrylic topper and light body, which isn't my most coveted. I will then be done with my search unless one of the Gothic style surfboard shaped ones miraculously get offered..lol.

Type
    1b/F/i

Oh my, I'm hoping you saw Hele's thread in time.
    (We are) star stuff contemplating the stars...Carl Sagan
    In old age; wandering on paths of beauty; lively may I walk...Night Chant of the Navajo.
    Time is the fire in which we burn...Delmore Schwartz

Length
    28"/34"/clasc
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lunasea View Post
    Oh my, I'm hoping you saw Hele's thread in time.
    We didn't, that's why we both wanted to make an ISO thread. These forks go so dang fast!
    .................................................. ............... .......
    ................................ ......................................BSL-MBL-WL-HIP-BCL-TBL-CLASSIC

[Judging you in Spanish] Milady_DeWinter's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/TBL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I saw Hele's on time, but I fell in love with the most beautiful TT... So I left the fork, wasn't my style either (plus I'm broke after Christmas). I love Elymwold forks in general but I'm in a hairtoy time out for some time, so I'll be spying whatever you get In some months I might also start looking for a long one too, meanwhile I'll just stalk

BSL MBL WL HL BCL TBL Wrist CL FTL
    Thickness: 5 1/2" - 14cm | Length: 39 1/3" - 100cm
    My little braid thread