Thread: Beard Oil

Type
    3a/F/M/iii

Default Beard Oil

It's all the same stuff ingredients wise, I was just wondering if any other long hairs are using beard oil in their hair! I picked up a bottle at a Christmas market from the Gruene Witch Apothecary. I'm pretty much totally new to using oils that I leave in my hair, but the scent on this one was delectable and it's been something I've been procrastinating on. I picked up the Pavlov's Sea Dog Beard Oil. I'm probably going to pick up some bulk oils and blend my own and using this one will be a treat since it's such a delicious scent. Anyone else? Does anyone have any favorites?

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Default Re: Beard Oil

I use my hubbys beard oil all the time. They are a nice blend and always smell so nice.

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I picked some up a while ago from Lidl, By My Beard. I'm glad I tried it but my hair is quite happy with single oils - though I have to wear a braid tomorrow for some dental work, and I like to put a sheen of oil over it in a desperate attempt to protect my hair slightly as it hates braids, so I'm glad you reminded me about beard oil because it will be perfect for that
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    SL/HL+/KL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

I make beard oils for DBF and save a little for me before I add the bee wax, I like the creamy consistency once in a while