Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your hair like as a child?

Length
    bsl/class/?
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii/iii

Default Re: What was your hair like as a child?

My hair used to be a much more rich copper shade of ginger now it looks more of a blonde ginger mix. The texture changed completely from 13 onwards it went from being pin straight and shiny to wavy, coarse and constantly frizzy.
    It was always kept from bob to apl length as it tangled so easily and I stubbornly refused to take care of it myself.

Type
    2a/C/ii

It was lighter, started out platinum but got to a light blonde shade when I was around 2 and then it slowly turned to the middle blonde I have today. It was also straighter when I was a kid.

A medium brown, 1b/1c until puberty. I had honey blonde hair for about six months as a toddler, and then it turned brown again. Length was about APL with a full fringe at its longest.

I did like my hair when I was younger, before I kept getting getting it in a bob (because it never sat how I expected it to!).

Southwest/New England/Deep South/Appalachia
    Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Short until around age 6-7, then long. I had ringlet curls until my hair got to waist-length or so, and still do on the lock I keep trimmed shorter at the side of my face ( ; My mother thinks my natural hair color was paler back then, but I don't know--hard to tell as it's been hennaed the whole time and there's not all that much color difference between the hennaed ends and the roots. It may well be, as my dad went from being a tow-blond kid to having matte black hair as an adult. . .

Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

It was very curly, then my Mum let me grow it long and it turned into a loose wave. I think the weight of it dragged down those curls, it got wavier when I cut it back to shoulder length but I never got those lovely curls back.

Hoping to get to bra strap length, technically it already is but only when all my hair is straightened.
    And I don't like wearing straight hair............

Account Closed by Member Request

Me at around 8 I think....

Length
    WL/MBL/Hip+
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Mine was a serious of shades of blond. Very pale blond I think as a little child and darkening to about honey blond as a young teen. Now it's a crazy mix of sometimes honey blond, sometimes tinged red and sometimes light brown, depending on the light I'm in. It's always been a handful to manage I think and has always been fairly long. As a little girl, I believe it tasted nice, at least a few goat kids my family had thought so, as they tried eating it instead of their hay.
    Last edited by Missymo; December 10th, 2019 at 11:15 PM.

Length
    14/28/36
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii/iii

When I was a three my hair was dirty blonde, straight, and super long. It started to become darker as the years went on. My hair however, was always knotted and I had a sensitive scalp. So my mom had our hairdresser chop it bottom of my ear length.

Length
    26/30/CL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/C/ii/iii

Golden blonde, curly and classic length. I have a pic somewhere.

But I remember getting lice, as children often do, and my mother crying as all of my hair was cut off.
    Shower detangling since November 2018. No trims or dye since August 2019
    Goal: Longest layer at Classic.

Length
    BSL/MBL/HL
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

dark blonde, pin straight and thin. It was below my waist until I was 5, then it got cut to shoulder length due to constantly getting tangled.