Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Just joined, severely matted hair due to living in a mould infested house

Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: Just joined, severely matted hair due to living in a mould infested house

Thanks everyone,

Since I posted that last week the smell coming out has cleared up which is great - my partner and I think it was finally able to escape my body having gotten rid of the last of the toxic hair. My rash has cleared up and stopped itching, still got the marks there faintly. My partner's back is finally going back to normal, still a little stiff but improving greatly - we've got these special exercises to do from the chiropractor and they have helped too. His ear has felt normal again in the last few days. My doctor said to me last year that it would take a few months on average for the mould to leave my system, I will seek further advice if it doesn't seem to go away but it's really improving.

Yes I did wonder about shaving my head completely for a fresh start, but I must admit I'm too scared to go shorter as it's really short already, I've been keeping it clean and eating healthy hopefully that will be helping, my scalp looks healthy and is showing no signs of infection or broken skin. I've got a scarf thing for my head but I can't figure out how to put it on properly as it tends to slide off so I'll look at some info or YouTube videos online for that! I put my wig on last night, it's really long and I like it, makes me feel a bit more like me again

Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Default Re: Just joined, severely matted hair due to living in a mould infested house

Oh my goodness what an ordeal you have been through! I am so sorry & very thankful you’re out of there. It will be incredible for you to see your hair growing back as your health recovers.