Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: Winter swap 19/20 - The end of a decade! - Mail out deadline February 20th

Length
    20/29/TBL +
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Default Re: Winter swap 19/20 - The end of a decade! - Mail out deadline February 20th

I think they do have a black grey white one actually! If I see it I will snap pic of them for you
    Everthing Im saying, Im super saying, like Goku...
    ♪childish gambino

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/55/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: Winter swap 19/20 - The end of a decade! - Mail out deadline February 20th

OMG Hawaiian snack box heaven!

55in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Length
    0"/WL/?
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Holy cow desi you went all out! everything looks awesome!

Giftee I hope you are doing well. I have some good news... and some bad news.

Good: One of your items should be arriving today!

Bad: I just got back home from the ER where I had three stitches put into my index finger. I have been advised to not put pressure on it until it heals. SO, there is no way that piece #3 of the set I am making you will get to you before I mail my box on the 20th. I hope you enjoy pieces #1 & 2. It's my hope that you'll still let me send you #3 when my finger is better.

Length
    CBL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by jane_marie View Post
    Holy cow desi you went all out! everything looks awesome!

Giftee I hope you are doing well. I have some good news... and some bad news.

Good: One of your items should be arriving today!

Bad: I just got back home from the ER where I had three stitches put into my index finger. I have been advised to not put pressure on it until it heals. SO, there is no way that piece #3 of the set I am making you will get to you before I mail my box on the 20th. I hope you enjoy pieces #1 & 2. It's my hope that you'll still let me send you #3 when my finger is better.
    If you need a shipping extension, just email me hon it's no problem with an extension.

June 2018: Cut back to CBL, back to growing!

Length
    CBL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Otherwise I'd like to remind those that haven't shipped yet that the rules say FIVE items. A set or pair of something counts as one (i.e. a set of coloured pencils, a pair of mittens, a pair of hairsticks, a set of hairties). If you buy it TOGETHER in the shop, it's one item.

Length
    0"/WL/?
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by PixieP View Post
    If you need a shipping extension, just email me hon it's no problem with an extension.
    No extension needed IMHO but I did send you an email.

Quote Originally Posted by Katia_k View Post

And thank you all for the sympathy for my hands. I'm doing fine. I just crash-landed on the sidewalk and tried to catch myself, which took a bunch of skin off my knuckles because my hands were so cold. Things seem better today, no more band-aids were bled through, it's all good.
    Love your box! And the paranda looks so good on you! Glad you didn't hurt your hand worse, ouch.
    My 2019 Hair journey:
    Valentines day (Feb 14): 30"
    -->
    Currently: 34"

Length
    CBL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

4 days left until deadline everyone! If you need an extension, now is the time to contact me And please, no one feel bad for being last minute shippers, the deadline is the deadline and it is completly fine to ship on that day. And RL happens, so extensions are no issue at all as long as I'm informed

Remember tracked shipping, and for those shipping internationally, remember to send as "gift"

[Judging you in Spanish] Milady_DeWinter's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/TBL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hailwidis View Post
    I have some action shots that do the beautiful fork and stick more justice!

Thank you so much for rehoming the LI with me, it really ticks all my boxes and is something I've wanted for a while. I will take good care of it. And doesn't it go beautifully with the scarf? You did a great job of coordinating all the gifts. I have a grey jumper that will match this combination well, so it should get plenty of use.

I have a "bunanda" (paranda with 2 strands I use to bulk out my buns) in the LI shot, but the Furnival emphatically did not like the yarn and refused to slide through it. So I rebunned without, and was happily surprised that I can use the fork in my tiny post-shed bun and it holds and isn't too heavy! It slid though my hair like butter. Huh.

That topper really comes to life in natural light, I can only imagine how it'll pop in sunlight!. I don't have any other Laburnum toys so I wasn't so familiar with this wood, but I'm in love! The grain is phenomenal and the colours work well in my hair. Thank you so much for having a custom made for me, it is a very special gift.

I was going to take a better picture of the painting but you beat me to it. It is really lovely, I'll look into framing it soon. I can't believe you did it in a weekend! Thank you very much for setting aside the time for it in such a busy period.

I'm so so happy you liked it Thank you lots for the action pics! Both hairtoys sure suits you a lot, and I'm happy to see that LI in good hands, I adored it! At least now I've got another one in my lenght, but without that interesting topper It looks superb with the grey scarf!

And the Furnival is a treasure I adore laburnum, esp pieces with an interesting pattern. She did a great job with the custom order, and it fits you so well

Your doggo is lovely, I had a very relaxing hours trying to catch her expression with the watercolors I'm happy to see I did it! I just remembered I took a pic of the pencil sketch with the phone before starting colouring it, will put it later!

Katia_k, that box! All those pretty hairtoys and all the special things! i esp love the paranda, that colors suits you so much and the velvet looks great I'm not a fan of velvet clothes, but a velvet paranda is something I would tr

BSL MBL WL HL BCL TBL Wrist CL FTL
    Thickness: 5 1/2" - 14cm | Length: 39 1/3" - 100cm
    My little braid thread