Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter swap 19/20 - The end of a decade! - Mail out deadline February 20th

[Judging you in Spanish] Milady_DeWinter's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/TBL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: Winter swap 19/20 - The end of a decade! - Mail out deadline February 20th

Love all of it! Neko did a SUPERB job, love all the Doctor and Good Omens stuff, esp the sword

About the estress... I can fully relate lately lol, tomorrow is the second exam from my oposition so I am doing quite bad lately. At least I will stop studing 1 entire week after that (only working) to avoid the +14h schedule where I am living lately, esp the last month and a half. The third exam, if I pass this one, will be in April or so - so it's a problem of the future Milady ^^ I need to stop a bit for my own well being.

And I will have TIME to do the painting and send the swap box!!!
    Last edited by Milady_DeWinter; January 24th, 2020 at 12:47 AM.

BSL • MBL • WL • HL • BCL • TBL • Wrist • CL • FTL
    Thickness: 5 1/2" - 14cm | Length: 39 1/3" - 100cm
    My little braid thread

Feminist warrior-druidess SwordWomanRiona's Avatar
    Celtiberian pseudo-Rivendell fort overlooking the sunset
    Length
    knee/fgtip/mthgh
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

Default Re: Winter swap 19/20 - The end of a decade! - Mail out deadline February 20th

Quote Originally Posted by neko_kawaii View Post
    All the Crowleys!

ALL OF THEM

Quote Originally Posted by jane_marie View Post
    That paranda looks so good with your hair and I am absolutely in love with that sword. Both are amazing on you!

Quote Originally Posted by Milady_DeWinter View Post
    Love all of it! Neko did a SUPERB job, love all the Doctor and Good Omens stuff, esp the sword

About the estress... I can fully relate lately lol, tomorrow is the second exam from my oposition so I am doing quite bad lately. At least I will stop studing 1 entire week after that (only working) to avoid the +14h schedule where I am living lately, esp the last month and a half. The third exam, if I pass this one, will be in April or so - so it's a problem of the future Milady ^^ I need to stop a bit for my own well being.

And I will have TIME to do the painting and send the swap box!!!

That sword THO xD

Milady, I relate about the stress so much :S! I'm very prone to anxiety and multitasking, and I often need to rein myself in and stop overthinking about everything :S xD At least I'm finding more time for the swap, which is nice ^^ Didn't think I'd finish the art item for my giftee on schedule, but I did, so yay xD
    Good luck on your exams and muchos ánimos!!!

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/BSL/waist
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Lovely reveal; thanks for sharing.

Length
    BSL/~Clsc/FrTip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Wow!!!! Way to knock it out of the park Neko! All those items are so lovely, but the sword is superb. SwordWomanRiona, you got some fantastic spoiling in that box

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/BSL/waist
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I did it, got the rest of my box packed and mailed. Looking forward to the reveal.

Length
    0"/WL/?
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Hey... Hey you guys... I forgot, is there anyone around here that likes....

BLUE???

Feminist warrior-druidess SwordWomanRiona's Avatar
    Celtiberian pseudo-Rivendell fort overlooking the sunset
    Length
    knee/fgtip/mthgh
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

@spidermom, @Nightshade ^^

Dear giftee, due to some unplanned fiascos in the artwork item department - included but not limited to not being able to use the correct kind of paper for watercolours (which resulted in a crumpled original :S xD), and my (horrible, I've found) scanner not getting the colours or the contrast right *at all* :S -, I will possibly have to send you the artwork in print form (it would be a good quality print in a shop, I mean, not trusting my printer with it given that it's not scanning it well in the first place :S xD). Would that be OK? Lately I've been starting to bring prints instead of originals when meeting cast at conventions and the like, but I generally also send originals in special occasions like these swaps, so yeah, wanted to put a disclaimer saying that the intention here would not be any less 'personalized', if you get my meaning :S
    Last edited by SwordWomanRiona; January 25th, 2020 at 06:06 PM.

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/55/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by jane_marie View Post
    Hey... Hey you guys... I forgot, is there anyone around here that likes....

BLUE???
    Very pretty blues in that pic.

55in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Length
    0"/WL/?
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by SwordWomanRiona View Post
    @spidermom, @Nightshade ^^

Dear giftee, due to some unplanned fiascos in the artwork item department - included but not limited to not being able to use the correct kind of paper for watercolours (which resulted in a crumpled original :S xD), and my (horrible, I've found) scanner not getting the colours or the contrast right *at all* :S -, I will possibly have to send you the artwork in print form (it would be a good quality print in a shop, I mean, not trusting my printer with it given that it's not scanning it well in the first place :S xD). Would that be OK? Lately I've been starting to bring prints instead of originals when meeting cast at conventions and the like, but I generally also send originals in special occasions like these swaps, so yeah, wanted to put a disclaimer saying that the intention here would not be any less 'personalized', if you get my meaning :S
    No worries! It sounds lovely either way.

Quote Originally Posted by neko_kawaii View Post
    Very pretty blues in that pic.

Type
    2a/M/iii

OMG guys this is so exciting! I feel like we're in the last 50 pages of a book - the first skirmish has been heroically completed (omg Neko, you outdid yourself!) and everyone's tense as they prepare for the last battle... I can't wait for all the reveals! Will I get mine done in time? Will she like it? What will I get?? Will I manage to successfully upload my reveal pictures?
    the suspense is killing me!

The two questions that have been asked barely warrant a response - obviously a print of something that was made specifically for me would be AMAZING and I wouldn't value it any less. And of COURSE I like blue, because it's the absolute best color in the world and I'm just dying to see what that beautiful patch of color turns out to be!!

Giftee, if I'm lucky, I'll finish all your presents this weekend, so fingers crossed nothing snaps in my hand as I'm putting the finishing touches on it! (it's happened before )