Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Winter swap 19/20 - The end of a decade! - Mail out deadline February 20th

Length
    CBL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Winter swap 19/20 - The end of a decade! - Mail out deadline February 20th

Reminder: If you need to get in touch with me regarding the swap, PLEASE use the established email. I have those on a folder on my email and I vastly prefer to have all information in one space. Plus you fill up my LHC inbox :P

June 2018: Cut back to CBL, back to growing!

Type
    2a/M/iii

Default Re: Winter swap 19/20 - The end of a decade! - Mail out deadline February 20th

OMG I'm LOVING these answers to what everyone's looking forward to - it's like a perfect little glimpse into everyone's lives.

Personally, I'm looking forward to finding a job in the next decade that's as good as the one I have now (I work for a solar nonprofit and I love it) but that allows me to travel and/or live outside the US.
    And echoing what other people are saying about finding ways to tackle the climate challenges ahead of us - I don't have a ton of hope, but we gotta try!
    And I'm looking forward to hundreds more kittens coming through my home (I started fostering with the local animal shelter a couple years ago and I'm never giving it up - it's the best part of my life...after my dear husband of course )

Length
    20/29/TBL +
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

^^ I have hopes for more kittens, too! we should all be so lucky!!

Gifter, I just want to give you claps for not accidentally clicking on my profile while you may have been sleuthing. Here it is getting to the finish and you haven't slipped. I sho was checking repeatedly to see if you would though. I always try to guess/sneak the answer to the surprise if I can
    Fine - II - MBL - Wavy
    dye free since 2017 no trimming until 2022
    You are my people and I love you...