Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter swap 19/20 - The end of a decade! - Mail out deadline February 20th

Length
    CBL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Winter swap 19/20 - The end of a decade! - Mail out deadline February 20th

Reminder: If you need to get in touch with me regarding the swap, PLEASE use the established email. I have those on a folder on my email and I vastly prefer to have all information in one space. Plus you fill up my LHC inbox :P

June 2018: Cut back to CBL, back to growing!

Type
    2a/M/iii

Default Re: Winter swap 19/20 - The end of a decade! - Mail out deadline February 20th

OMG I'm LOVING these answers to what everyone's looking forward to - it's like a perfect little glimpse into everyone's lives.

Personally, I'm looking forward to finding a job in the next decade that's as good as the one I have now (I work for a solar nonprofit and I love it) but that allows me to travel and/or live outside the US.
    And echoing what other people are saying about finding ways to tackle the climate challenges ahead of us - I don't have a ton of hope, but we gotta try!
    And I'm looking forward to hundreds more kittens coming through my home (I started fostering with the local animal shelter a couple years ago and I'm never giving it up - it's the best part of my life...after my dear husband of course )

Length
    20/29/TBL +
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

^^ I have hopes for more kittens, too! we should all be so lucky!!

Gifter, I just want to give you claps for not accidentally clicking on my profile while you may have been sleuthing. Here it is getting to the finish and you haven't slipped. I sho was checking repeatedly to see if you would though. I always try to guess/sneak the answer to the surprise if I can
    ...Everthing Im saying, Im super saying, like Goku...
    ♪childish gambino

Length
    waist/clsc/???
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by desisparkles View Post

Gifter, I just want to give you claps for not accidentally clicking on my profile while you may have been sleuthing. Here it is getting to the finish and you haven't slipped. I sho was checking repeatedly to see if you would though. I always try to guess/sneak the answer to the surprise if I can
    If you're set to "invisible," you can click on all the profiles you want and the owner will never know. I have stalked SO MANY people and they're none the wiser. Because I am invisible. Like a ninja.

Maybe I have stalked you too....
    Lady Ilium, Spellweaver and Technomancer in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    1c/2a,M,ii. Maintaining at classic for now.

Length
    20/29/TBL +
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

How did I not know that????? oh cus I'm not a ninja...yet....
    ...Everthing Im saying, Im super saying, like Goku...
    ♪childish gambino

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/BSL/waist
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I told my giftee what I'm up to.

Length
    BSL/WL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Since I'm not invisible, I always visit at least 50% of swap participants' profiles, to throw people off.

Giftee, I'm a bit behind schedule... I was hoping to get your box ready this weekend but I've been sick and tired and haven't made any progress. Maybe next weekend.
    Mostly active in the Winter Swap of 2019-2020!

Length
    0"/WL/?
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Giftee do you like banana bread?

[Judging you in Spanish] Milady_DeWinter's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/TBL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by jane_marie View Post
    Giftee do you like banana bread?
    Dunno because nevee had it. But I do like bananas and I do like bread, so (Joey voice) both together must be superb!

BSL MBL WL HL BCL TBL Wrist CL FTL
    Thickness: 5 1/2" - 14cm | Length: 39 1/3" - 100cm
    My little braid thread

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/55/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

If it doesn’t taste like bananas. However, my kid does!

55in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*