1 0.44%
  • Hip length

1 0.44%
  • Tailbone length or longer!

1 0.44%
  • I've never cut my hair before!

0 0%
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not counting being a baby ha)

Default Re: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not counting being a baby ha)

To my chin like a Karen cut....after a bad emo mullet that had to be fixed.

In my restless dreams, I see that town...
    Length
    12/hip/Thigh
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Default Re: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not counting being a baby ha)

I had short hair for most of my twenties because I believed I couldn't have nice long hair (turns out I just didn't know how to take care of my hair). I had mostly a-lines for awhile, but sometimes I would go to a salon and say, "hey, I want my hair short, but I'm open to the style so have fun with it!" Most stylists would get so excited when I would say that, and as a result I had a lot of fun pixie cuts that I definitely don't regret.

Short hair used to be how I defined myself, weirdly enough. Then I grew my hair out, did an absolutely terrible job of caring for it, had it cut in an absolutely terrible bob, kept up the short hair for a couple of years but it just didn't feel like me anymore.
    Hovering at hip this year! Hip hip hooray!

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Well.... I guess not counting being an actual baby, the shortest my hair has ever been, is at the point, and age at when I wouldn't be considered a baby.

Length
    Bald/Buzz/TBL

I got a number 0 side shave that has to be the shortest currently but over all hair short was a 4

Length
    20/20/32
    Type
    2b/2c/F/i

I had short hair as a kid until I was probably around 10 or so (pixies, wedge cuts, short bobs). As an adult, the shortest I have been is a just below the chin length bob.

Length
    16/38/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

My mom always made me keep my hair cut short (jaw length) when I was young because she said it was too thin and fine to look good long. I was paranoid (and still am occasionally) about it looking too thin for my length but started my journey in 2007 trying to grow it. Ironically now, when I mention cutting it to her, she says NOOO! It's too pretty to cut lol!
    CBL/APL/BSL​/MBL/Waist/Hip/TBL

Length
    22APL/34HL/43CLS
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

A pixie before my teenage years and not by choice. My parents were always telling me to have my haircut and being blamed for all the shedded hairs around the house by my father

I still remember as a preteen sitting in the neighbour hairdresser’s chair asking my SL/APL hair to be trimmed, only to have her say that my mother had told her to chop it all off. I was still blamed for the shedded hairs after that.
    <a href=https://i.imgur.com/ofd4S3m.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/ofd4S3m.jpg</a>

Length
    15/18/22
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

My shortest haircut was when I was 14 and got my hip length hair cut to collarbone length, and then 3 years ago my hair broke off from waist length all the way up to my collar bone and shoulder from bleach and heat damage!! I’m now at mid back length and have grown out 80% of my bleached hair

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

As a child my mom always had the hairdresser cut me a pixie. At about age 9 I remember throwing a massive temper tantrum at the salon which led to me beeing allowed chin length
    With 13/14 I tried to let my hair grow, but it went back and forth between chin length and APL-BSL due to breakage.

I used to keep my hair layered around shoulder length, but one day in college I went in for a trim and told the stylist I would be traveling around Europe for the summer. She misunderstood and thought I would be backpacking, and gave me a pixie cut! I was not too emotional about it, but it made me look like I was decades older. Now when my friends and family see photos of me from that time period, they comment that I looked older then than I do now, nearly a decade later!