1 0.44%
  • Hip length

1 0.44%
  • Tailbone length or longer!

1 0.44%
  • I've never cut my hair before!

0 0%
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not counting being a baby ha)

Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not counting being a baby ha)

Had a pixie for a short while in the 80´s. I was a "hair model" and was given a horrible perm and a style like a poodle. Literally. With the ears and all...! Next day I got the pixie.
    :: 1b/F/M/ii :: Classic ::
    Hair goal: Long healthy natural silver hair
    Starting point: Corona pandemic 2020

Length
    15/18/22
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

Default Re: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not counting being a baby ha)

The shortest my hair has been was collarbone length (July 201 due to breakage from over-bleaching for many years. Before the damage happened my hair was waist length which I am aiming for now. Currently my hair is BSL and almost all my virgin hair again!

I'm Not Back! ;)
    Length
    18/18/28
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii/iii

It's been chin once or twice. It grows fast so that never lasted long.
    Longhair in the making. I've got a bit of a ways to go but it's only a matter of time. 2nd try.

Length
    17.5/22.5/27.5
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii

My shortest was a 1 spacer on the clippers. I loved it and am considering doing it again. I love having the length to style, but the buzz was simplicity and I didn’t look weird in the mirror.

Right now, when I look in the mirror and my hair is down, I don’t look like myself. It’s best when it’s up.

I’m only a longhair when I take the time to toss it in a bun.

Length
    SL/BSL/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/ii

The shortest hair, I've had, was a bob haircut about midneck length. I have had this length several times, although with a wavy hair texture it was not the best idea.

Length
    APL/APL/Waist
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not countine being a baby ha)

Shoulder ish! With layers it looked way shorter though. I read somewhere that your hair looks as long as its shortest layer with heavily layered cuts.
    Ahh teenage experimentation.

It looked awful on me. LOL

Length
    Buzz/Pixie/Happy
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Eowyn View Post
    The shortest hair, I've had, was a bob haircut about midneck length. I have had this length several times, although with a wavy hair texture it was not the best idea.
    Really? 0: I actually love my hair in a mid-neck bob Because of how my waves look! That's so funny
    Just trying to get by

Length
    3 in/6 in/24 in
    Type
    3a/M/ii/iii

I have had 5 pixie haircuts throughout my life time. The first one was when I was around 9 years old and I hated,
    after that I swore that I would never cut my hair like that again.
    Spoiler alert: It was a LIE.
    I've enjoyed this last 4 pixie haircuts but it's time to let it grow because all my life I've had pretty short hair,
    so I want to see myself with long natural hair, and see how long can it get!

Length
    N/A/N/A/N/A
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii/iii

It is the shortest it has been ever right now. Buzzed.
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.

Length
    chin/SL/HL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Somewhere between ear and chin length - roughly two months ago. Now it's officially chin length. I've had a bob haircut in the past but it was nowhere near this short.