1 0.70%
  • Hip length

1 0.70%
  • Tailbone length or longer!

1 0.70%
  • I've never cut my hair before!

0 0%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not counting being a baby ha)

Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Default Re: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not counting being a baby ha)

My mother chopped my hair to shoulder when I was in middle school and I never got over it, so I don't cut my hair anymore. I was also so unhappy with the last "trim" I got, I asked her to dust and she took off two inches and blunted my ends and I hate that so I got my own scissors.

Default Re: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not counting being a baby ha)

I cut my hair from waist length to pixie cut right before my wedding

Length
    8 in./40 in/50 in
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

In the early 70's I was a working Mom and it was easy to just shower and go. So a pixie was good.
    Oldest LHC Member Currently holding the title: The Eldest
    Radical Believer in the Kingdom of God being here at hand.

Length
    5/12/40

My shortest was a number 4 all over my hair at the time was a pixie so it isn't like having long hair then going that short, but I still felt naked!

Length
    CBL/BSL/CLASS
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

I had an itty bitty bob, absolutely loved it, but I miss my waist length hair and the short cut made me look younger than I am and I already have a baby face
    No Trim 2020 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12
    CBL ~> APL~> BSL~> MBL~> WL~> HL~> CLASS

Length
    5/12/40

Default Re: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not countine being a baby ha)

shortest I've had was a number 4 shave job, then a 6, then an 8 but not completely bald, but shorter than Pixie, I was tempted to shave it all off in jan and go as bald as possible, but decided I keep repeating the same thing over and over and never get anywhere

I had my hair chin length (as short as my mom would let me get it) when I was in middle school because I hated brushing it and taking care of it... oh how the turn tables

Growing in the Silvers hennalonghair's Avatar
    Length
    APL/TBL/CL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

When I was a kid, my dad used to cut my brothers hair. One day he decided he was cutting mine too and put a bowl on top of my head and I ended up with the shortest pixie cut ever . I cried for about 2 weeks. When I was about to go into high school, I voluntarily got my long hair cut into a shag and loved it. I kept the shag look all through high school but then grew it long again right after.

Length
    pixie/7/39
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/i/ii

shaved/crew cut. I looked like I'd just gotten out of basic training, it was that short. Had to get it buzzed in order to fix a horridly bad"haircut" someone who wasn't my hairstylist had given me (long story), and the only way to save it was to buzz most of it off. It grew back to a short pixie in about seven months. I wore lots of beanies, as I got it buzzed in around October....that was a chilly winter.
    Lady Elenya of Galadhrim in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    *Pixie (2012-2019)*Shaggy B(l)ob (2020)*Chin*APL*BSL*Waistó> Classic?* No Trim 2020

It was cheekbone length. It was a really short bob sort of thing. It turned out to be cute, but shorter than I had desired.
    CHIN / SL / CBL / APL / BSL / NWL / MBL / HBL / TBL / CLASSIC
    The Lady Mikaelson, Protector of Vampyres, in the order of the Long Haired Knights.