1 0.44%
  • Hip length

1 0.44%
  • Tailbone length or longer!

1 0.44%
  • I've never cut my hair before!

0 0%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not counting being a baby ha)

Length
    Buzz/Pixie/Happy
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not countine being a baby ha)

I'm genuinely surprised at how many of us have shaved our heads before! I've done the buzz quite a few times, last time being February of this year, but never shiny bald lol. I like the peach fuzz. It's honestly the most comfortable thing I've ever done with my hair, but I hate the way it makes me look. Oh well :P

Southwest/New England/Deep South/Appalachia
    Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not countine being a baby ha)

My hair hasn't had a serious cut since age seven. I think the longest it's been is about 2/3 down my thighs, but at periods when I trimmed more often I've gotten it back to between the waist and tailbone. I certainly haven't had less-than-waist-length hair in a loooooooooooong time!

Length
    CBL/TBL/-
    Type
    1c/M/ii

I had a pixie when I was 14. I had dyed part of it and decided quickly that dye wasn't for me, so I had it chopped short and the dyed portion matched to my natural color so that I could grow it out ASAP.
    Caution: LHC-itis may become terminal.
    https://zestylonghair.wordpress.com

Length
    buzz/BSL/waist
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Buzzed it myself several times, and before that had short haircuts (you could call it a pixie but I didnt like them too stylized) for many years, since mid high school. Even as a kid, my parents tended to keep my hair in a super short haircut which I don't remember caring about, because it was thick and unruly/hard to deal with. I think my mom likes it better on the shorter side, she always asks me when I'm going to go back to short as soon as I start to grow it out! I genuinely am nervous about being given a hard time if I grow it LONG, no women in my family have anything more than medium length hair, haha.

Type
    1c/F/i

Shoulder length, I still completely regret it because my hair would be a lot longer by now.

Length
    Chin/SL/TBL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/i/ii

I had a pixie cut when I was about 10 (5th grade)...it didn't work at all with my face shape, and from then on I never went short again because I absolutely hated how it made me look

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/CBL/cheez
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I've had a chin length bob every couple of years from the mid-80's up until about five years ago.
    Hair is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
    My not-usually-hair-related blog is at www.thecoffeelessmom.wordpress.com

Length
    36/30/n/a
    Type
    2a/M/iii

When I was in college I had it cut to about 1" all over. It was super-cute and easy to care for, and eventually grew out into a really nice shoulder-length shag. I've cut it short a few other times, but I don't have the patience to maintain a short cut - never have enjoyed going to a salon. Long is much better for me, for so many reasons.

Length
    CBL/BSL/HL
    Type
    1a/M/ii/iii

mine was this weird between stage of a pixie and extremely short bob, my sides and back were somewhat buzzcut once and then just funnily trimmed? thanks mom, now i cut my own hair

Default Re: What's the SHORTEST you've ever had your hair? (Not counting being a baby ha)

As a child my mother kept my hair in a bob with bangs until I was like five. But when I turned 15 I had a slightly shorter than chin-length stacked bob, so my nape was shaved & then it angled down in the front. I cried after getting it cut.