View Poll Results: Do you experience hair envy?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • All the time

46 22.89%
  • Sometimes

89 44.28%
  • Rarely

29 14.43%
  • Never

24 11.94%
  • Mostly just at LHC

18 8.96%
  • Other?

6 2.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you experience (long) hair envy?

Length
    2/35/45
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Default Re: Do you experience (long) hair envy?

Voted sometimes. I would say its more about admiration. And people on hair inspire you to grow it longer. Probably the thing I wouldn't say jealously, but wish my hair was slightly different. Really wish my hair of wavy (love wavy hair).So probably 2 wishes is my hair being wavy and much longer (goal lower back, maybe waist)

Type
    2a/C/iii

I envy long hair that's really nice quality. I don't really envy length since I know I'll get there eventually, but my hair is just frizzy and damaged looking toward the ends.

Learn more. Know less. foreveryours's Avatar
    Length
    ./72"/KNEE+
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Envy isn't really the word. I think having travelled at least part way down the path and developed some hands on appreciation for what it takes, admiration is. My preliminary explorations of this site has shown me that you people have some awesome hair!
    scalp > SL > MBL > TBL > FTL > KNEE > KNEE+

Length
    Shave/Mid t/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

I voted rarely, as its not something I do, I'm happy the length mine is, well actually since joining here I look at everyone's pics and think I'll maybe grow it a bit longer

Length
    SL/?/?
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Veeeeery much, but I think I’m quite a jealous person in general :
    ☼ Cut bleach out to CBL 08/22

Length
    Chin/MBL/FTL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

I do! I see girls with long hair and think if only I hadn't relapsed into scissor-happiness I could have long hair like them. This really only happens in real life though, when I'm on LHC I see people with longer hair as more of an inspiration and visualization of a goal than something to be jealous over. But when I see a teenager in the mall who has waist to hip length hair straightened to death I think nooo give it to me! You don't know what you have! I'll take care of it, I promise!

Length
    SL/?/?
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by FaeBroom View Post
    I do! I see girls with long hair and think if only I hadn't relapsed into scissor-happiness I could have long hair like them. This really only happens in real life though, when I'm on LHC I see people with longer hair as more of an inspiration and visualization of a goal than something to be jealous over. But when I see a teenager in the mall who has waist to hip length hair straightened to death I think nooo give it to me! You don't know what you have! I'll take care of it, I promise!
    Haha I’m exactly the same
    ☼ Cut bleach out to CBL 08/22

Length
    27.5"/35"/36"
    Type
    2b/M/ii

I said rarely. There is a rare -RARE- occasion I see a hair style I might want. But even if I love it, they usually would not look good on me, and then I would have to cut my hair? So I never have envy for more than a nano second for my brain cells to smack each other once.
    I am Christian. This said, if you post to me in an effort to make a micro-aggression against my faith, values, freedoms, or against my religion; refrain. I do not tell others what to do and expect the same respect in return both on LHC and IRL. Thank you.

Length
    Ear/APL/CL
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

It depends on what you mean by envy. If you mean liking how someone else's hair looks and desperately wishing my hair looked like that, then it happened sometimes. If you mean hating someone because their hair looks better than mine, and believing that our difference in looks is "unfair" for some reason, then it never happened and it's never gonna happen unless something damages my brain.

Length
    SL/Hip/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/iii

Length! I just see longer hair than me and it inspires me but I also get jealous because I wish I had the patience to grow my hair long haha. I’m so damn impulsive I can’t stop doing stuff to my hair unless I benign neglect it due to depression. Baaahhhhh.
    Wobbly are the walls ofmy mind. ~ Hip onward to tailbone and beyond~ No trimming 2021 from 8th February 2021 ~ My hair type is Asian.