View Poll Results: Do you experience hair envy?

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • All the time

29 23.20%
  • Sometimes

49 39.20%
  • Rarely

19 15.20%
  • Never

19 15.20%
  • Mostly just at LHC

11 8.80%
  • Other?

6 4.80%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you experience (long) hair envy?

Default Re: Do you experience (long) hair envy?

For a while there, when I ran my weekend errands to the library and the grocery store, I would count all the people who had longer hair than me, and get mildly bummed about it, especially if it was also nicer. But since I've cut back to BSL, everybody and their mama has longer hair than me and it doesn't bother me anymore. I'm still checking it out though!

Length
    39/40/50

All of the time, I try to explain to them that long hair is a life style so to speak. Its a lot of work to keep it clean, knot free and the brushing that takes forever. I also have natural red hair so that also attracts attention and my hair is at classic length.

Length
    26"/26"/30"
    Type
    1a/F/i

Sure, some of the time. I am not envious in the sense that I feel anger toward the other person, it's only that I just can't help but sigh and think, "Wouldn't it be nice..."

Length
    SL/CBL/BSL
    Type
    1a/F/i

Never did until recently when i lost so much hair in Oct- Nov and got a "chop" to help me deal with the massive hair fall. Now I'm seeing long hair on others all the time and pining for it, admittedly. Semi-related yet different topic, I'm observing the hair choices of women older than me.... and noting the older women who have grown their hair long ie waist length. I'm really inspired by this and getting up the courage to also go for it.

Length
    ear/class/floor
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

Yes, sometimes, when I see really lovely hair that's different to mine.

I wish I had curly hair! (Or even just straight hair that would hold a curl.) I'm always so jealous to see any curly hair, especially if it's really spirally. I know it can be hard to look after, but it looks incredible.

I'm pretty happy with the length of my hair now, but seeing knee length or longer hair makes me really wish mine was that long. The huge, complicated buns you can make from hair that long are amazing, too. Again, shorter is more practical, but I can't help how I feel!

I wish my hair was naturally ginger, too. Though it's made me happier about going grey, because I don't have to use bleach as well as henna to get the colour I want.

Though actually typing all this up has made me feel a bit less envious, my ideal hair type probably doesn't even exist (if it's floor length, it's not also going to be bouncy and curly!). I guess the grass is always greener

Length
    MBL/MBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Often. But not in a ďbadĒ way, just Iím not happy with my hair right now and I feel like everybody else has perfect hair even without trying.
    I especially envy those girls with perfect long black hair because Iíve been always obsessed with black hair, I got it thanks to indigo years ago but black doesnít suit me at all and I had to give up.

Length
    0.5"/26"/HL
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Sometimes, it's usually colour or length that I'm envious of. I do notice hair I like all the time, but I'm not envious of it most of the time.
    No trim challenge second half of 2020. Goal is growing 'long', healthy, undyed hair after a buzz in Jan '18.
    Buzz-SL[18"]-APL[21"]-BSL[25"]-WL[28"]-HL[32"]

Oh totally! But in a healthy, motivational way. Like, "I wish I had your hair! Goals. Someday, mine will be like that!"

Length
    12/16.5/50

Sure do! Length, Texture Color and Shine envy usually more towards Length and straightness

Never, I', happy with my hair type and love to admire everyone hairs