Thread: Khadi Hair Oil?

Length
    25/26/50
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Khadi Hair Oil?

I wasnít sure if I should post in this forum or the conventional products, but anyhow...
    Iíve been using Khadi 18 Herb Hair Oil lately on my ends & length and I quite like it. I bought some avocado oil which Iíve found doesnít absorb nearly as much/as quickly as the Khadi. In fact Iíve never had much luck in the past with my hair fully absorbing oils until I used this one. Has anyone else tried it? And if so, have you found it to absorb very quickly too? The first five ingredients are sesame, olive, almond, jojoba, and wheat germ oil. So I really donít get what sorcery is at work.

Default Re: Khadi Hair Oil?

I have not used it but read reviews about it. So never thought of buying it. Reviews don't always help us. I'm happy it's working for you. I'd like to try it some day. Btw Indian?

Length
    25/26/50
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

It is Indian but Iím not (Iím a pale redhead). I do recommend it though Iíll tell you it has a strong smell. I think the smell is nice, sort of mentholated or camphor-y. I often put some in at night and by morning it has absorbed.

Length
    PX/HL/BCL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

I've been curious about it and now even more so if it absorbs quickly! I've low porosity and nothing absorbs well... but I'm also rather light blonde and I'm a bit worried about the sesame oil staining my hair darker. Does anyone have any input on that?
    instagram