Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OrganiGrowHairCo

Length
    12/12/25
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i/ii

Default OrganiGrowHairCo

Hey everyone!

I just ordered a pretty expensive shipment of organigrowhairco products, i was looking at their reviews online and it seemed pretty promising, but I was wondering is anyone has tried it before ? I was also thinking of doing some kind of updates/review/progress thread on this just to give you guys an idea of weather or not these products work, but I havent seen anyone else really post threads like that so im not sure if its.. against forum rules? or something? Anyway, ive seen other forums do things like that so if anyone thinks its a good idea lmk and ill post some kind of updates on here.

Length
    28"/36"/Long
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Default Re: OrganiGrowHairCo

I think it's a great idea! Please do!
    Somebody give me a magic wand I can wave and make everybody content with his or her own hair! If that same magic wand could also end all hair discriminatory attitudes on the part of society in general... A magic wand would be so grand...

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I think reviews are always helpful. I have never heard of these products before, though. How much are they (I'm a cheap drugstore kind of gal).
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    20/26.5/TBL +
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

I'd love to hear about it!
    aka Keanu's Lady - Fine - BSL - Wavy and Overly Obsessed
    dye free since 2017 no trimming until 2022
    *Jammin to 3eb*

Length
    CBL/BSL/Waist

I'd love to know your experience/review of these products.

Length
    BSL/MBL/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Oh please try this and tell us about it! The idea sounds lovely, albeit a tad pricey.

Length
    12/12/25
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I think reviews are always helpful. I have never heard of these products before, though. How much are they (I'm a cheap drugstore kind of gal).
    I bought a low porosity growth set, it came with a daily hair oil, a shampoo and conditioner, and a pre-poo treatment. I also bought some sort of glass hair brush? I think I'll try to post about them in better detail later... the whole thing was around $80. It is pricey but they are all vegan/organic products and seems like a good amount of product

Length
    12/12/25
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i/ii

I'm glad you guys sound interested! Shipment should come very soon so I'll let everyone know about what I ordered

Yes, please let us know!Hope you will get it soon !

Length
    12/12/25
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i/ii

hey guys, my shipment did come in today!

So… this company is called Organigrowhairco.com, ( https://organigrowhairco.com/ ) , they are a vegan/organic hair care line that makes products for specific hair porosity/types, which is pretty cool! What really made me interested, though, was all their reviews posted on their Instagram page. It seemed to be that a lot of people had great results, people sent in these insane before and after pictures and said that they wont use any other product after trying OrganiGrow, ect. The pictures seemed like not only did people have growth but some of them literally... sprouted new hair. I asked for samples and they said that they didn't offer any samples, so I decided to just go ahead and buy one of their bundles. Like I said above, I bought the low-porosity bundle that came with a clarifying shampoo, conditioner, daily hair oil, and a pre-poo. I also bought one of their brushes.

Ill probably try to post weekly-or-so updates unless something really incredible or horrible happens because of the products. The only thing I can say so far is I wouldn't recommend the brush, because it looks like glass online (which is interesting) but its actually some kind of rubber that feels kind of "sticky", if that makes sense, and definitely pulls on my hair when I use it. The rest of the products smell pretty great, and it comes with a decent amount of product for what I paid. According to the directions it came with, a little product goes a long way, too. Admittedly, though, it still seems a little overpriced. Expectedly theyre all pretty much a mix of the hair oils we are all familiar with and essential oils.

Anyway, that's probably all for now! I might post some kind of "before" picture of my hair coming up. I totally recommend checking out their Instagram though, maybe someone wants to splurge on a bundle and try out these products with me? Haha.