Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pink haired newbie here!

Length
    SL/APL/WL
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Default Re: Pink haired newbie here!

Welcome! You seriously rock pink hair, no wonder you've got a full head of it I say keep your routine right now if you aren't having any issues because your hair looks fantastic

Length
    12in/23 in/40 in
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Faraniel View Post
    I used to bleach my hair as well but I had platinum blond. I think that is the reason my ends are so dry, I would bleach it twice because the first bleaching always gave me yellow tones and no silver shampoo helped. I would LOVE to grow out my hair but I have started prematurely greying and I absolutely hate every white hair that I see About coconut oil, I haven't heard anything bad about it it just doesn't help my dry ends. I found argan oil more helpful and most importantly, I heard that argan oil is sort of lighter than other oils so it won't make your hair as oily as others. But I always overdo it and have oily hair anyway
    ooo yeah thats rough, if I had to bleach my hair twice it would definitely be a lot more damaged Dx and girl you should learn to love the gray hair I'm trying to get my mom to grow out her gray and leave it, it makes her look so beautiful!
    as for coconut oil, one of my facebook friends likes to send me articles about how evil coconut oil is XD I find them all ridiculous but I want to see if there's any truth to em. She says coconut oil doesn't actually do anything, basically just covers the hair like silicons but I'm really not sure lol. I love coconut oil and it's so heavily sworn by by other long haired people it's hard to believe any of the "facts" she sends me XD I am considering taking a month break from coconut oil tho to see if I notice any difference at all!

Length
    12in/23 in/40 in
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Nox_Inber View Post
    Welcome! You seriously rock pink hair, no wonder you've got a full head of it I say keep your routine right now if you aren't having any issues because your hair looks fantastic
    thank you thank you!!! My hair routine was a little rough recently, I bought Function of Beauty (custom shampoo and conditioner) and it did not work for me at all lol. the second I stopped using it my hair looked sooooo much better so now I'm going back to my old routine

Your hair is so beautiful, the pink really suits you! Welcome

Length
    12in/23 in/40 in
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by a1oevera View Post
    Your hair is so beautiful, the pink really suits you! Welcome
    Thank you!! 😊😊