Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sale and I caved....

Length
    ~20"/54"/57"
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: Sale and I caved....

Quote Originally Posted by desisparkles View Post
    It washed out so easily for me. Just water did it, I didn't even add shampoo yet.
    Oh, I know everyone who's reviewed on the internet says it washes out fine. I am simply being overcautious. Plus I can't decide what color(s) I want to get.

Length
    20/26.5/TBL +
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Brethil View Post
    Oh, I know everyone who's reviewed on the internet says it washes out fine. I am simply being overcautious. Plus I can't decide what color(s) I want to get.
    I understand completely! If I was lighter I wouldn't want to take a chance of staining. No way.
    aka Keanu's Lady - Fine - BSL - Wavy and Overly Obsessed
    dye free since 2017 no trimming until 2022
    *Jammin to 3eb*

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ??/Knee+/Calf+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Usually I'm fine waiting for stuff from China and other similarly far away East Asian countries - but it's literally shipping. It left from a port in Guangzhou, so it will be a longer wait over water than most stuff I've bought which tends to have come by plane. Ah well. Thank goodness for basic tracking so I know to expect a longer wait!
    Knee by 'Nineteen - hooray! Half-inching onwards to Calf.
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ??/Knee+/Calf+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

They arrived! Unfortunately the blue one is unsealed; I don't know whether to ask for a replacement or if the hygiene aspect is not a real issue because it's only going on my hair, not my skin EDIT: I have asked for a replacement. All the other colours were new and unused; the seal had lifted slightly on a couple of them but not enough to have been caused by a human. The silver has dried up slightly because of that but not enough to make it unusable I think. (If I'd paid the higher prices people are charging I would have asked for new ones of those with the lifted seals, but as they were so cheap I don't mind.)

I was going to ask if you need to wear gloves like one of the videos showed, but I might test that out myself and report back - in theory you shouldn't need to if it washes out easily, and we have Swarfega if it's stubborn I have other not important things I should be doing though so I'm not sure I should try it out just yet. Self-control, self-control ...
    Last edited by MusicalSpoons; November 13th, 2019 at 08:19 AM.
    Knee by 'Nineteen - hooray! Half-inching onwards to Calf.
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    20/26.5/TBL +
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

I used without gloves the first and time and with gloves the second.

only because I couldn't wash the cologne scent off of my hands. I think it lingered much more on my hands than in my hair.

I'm excited to see your pics! I have been saving mine for special occasions but honestly I dunno why. I should just use it the day before wash day to have a little fun with them.
    aka Keanu's Lady - Fine - BSL - Wavy and Overly Obsessed
    dye free since 2017 no trimming until 2022
    *Jammin to 3eb*