Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cut my hair so I can't wear...

Length
    ?/WL-HL/TBL
    Type
    1a/1b/C/iii

Default Re: Cut my hair so I can't wear...

I would totally be interested in that moon but my scalp has been acting up and I'm waiting until my dermatologist appointment next week to find out if buns and updos are a no go for my follicles.
    Virginia from Virginia. Climber / fitness junkie trying to figure out how to grow out my hair and be active inside and outside everyday!

Length
    MBL/to/HIP
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Willowyn View Post
    Is that Ficcare from me? Pretty. You don't see those very often.
    While I didn't get this directly from you it wouldn't surprise me if it passed through your lovely locks. I would love passports for these pretties, as much as they get around

Life's short...Buy the hair toy...

Length
    MBL/to/HIP
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by gin View Post
    I would totally be interested in that moon but my scalp has been acting up and I'm waiting until my dermatologist appointment next week to find out if buns and updos are a no go for my follicles.
    Oh no, Gin Hope things go well for you at your appointment. Part of why I cut back was to give my scalp a break from the weight, especially when it's up. For me the moon requires a lot of length to wear. I will say that my MapleBurls work beautifully at this length. They're so light and the 3 and 4 prong pretties hold like a rock but without the pain

Length
    18/23/28
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by sourgrl View Post
    While I didn't get this directly from you it wouldn't surprise me if it passed through your lovely locks. I would love passports for these pretties, as much as they get around
    My DH has been saying that for years. He loves the stories of the previous "lives" of my hairtoys. It's part of why they are so hard to part with!!

"Put down roots. Grow strong. Stay flexible."

Length
    ?/WL-HL/TBL
    Type
    1a/1b/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by sourgrl View Post
    Oh no, Gin Hope things go well for you at your appointment. Part of why I cut back was to give my scalp a break from the weight, especially when it's up. For me the moon requires a lot of length to wear. I will say that my MapleBurls work beautifully at this length. They're so light and the 3 and 4 prong pretties hold like a rock but without the pain
    My scalp is much better now and almost back to "normal". If that moon is still available after my appointment (and we determine my hair can withstand some buns/updos) I may check in on it.
    Virginia from Virginia. Climber / fitness junkie trying to figure out how to grow out my hair and be active inside and outside everyday!

and PrinceVesuvius (Cat) PrincessBob's Avatar
    Length
    21"/70.5"/69"
    Type
    1c/M/iii

I keep coming back to your listing. Those combs... I needs them- both if possible. Your inbox is full.

Please confirm that the price would be $18 after shipping and the PayPal address to send the funds to.

Length
    MBL/to/HIP
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBob View Post
    I keep coming back to your listing. Those combs... I needs them- both if possible. Your inbox is full.

Please confirm that the price would be $18 after shipping and the PayPal address to send the funds to.
    Cleared some space The Cherry is pending but the Redwood is still available