Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newish Here. Is there a Discord or IRC?

Length
    14/26/26
    Type
    1a/M/i

Default Re: Newish Here. Is there a Discord or IRC?

Hi and welcome!
    I looove your hair color! I'm sure you can reach wonderful shades with henna!
    Be patient and you will reach your goals for sure! Since you recently started to take care of your hair, it's not so bad that your hair is not yet as long as you want: it will be easier for you to get used to the new routines and to learn how to handle your hair, if they are not outrageously long

Length
    chin/waist/hip
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Welcome! I had no idea we had a discord type live chat...I guess you do learn something every day i like mullets too! My son has a mullet right now due to a grown out mohawk

Length
    20/29/TBL +
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Ooh! We have the same hair length goal, the same current hair length and are the same height!! Hey, sis!!!

Your hair is just beautiful. Welcome!
    ...Everthing Iím saying, Iím super saying, like Goku...
    ♪childish gambino

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Hi! As others have posted, later on you will be able to edit your own posts and see more of the forums.

The Discord link is in our meet-up section which is one of those boards and we try not to put it in the spots Google and random unlogged in people can see fyi!

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.

Length
    13/13/24
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Thank you for the welcome, @neko_kawaii ! I find this forum very helpful, but I realize I'm not as active as all of you. I'm glad to be a part of the community.

@enting, Thank you for your reply! That's awesome you were able to grow yours to your butt –*better yer, at Classic length! Yay, and thanks for your support on mullets. Haha. I recently cut my own hair on top a little bit, ever since this last picture. I use only top-quality salon scissors. Yay, and thanks for your support regarding mullets. LOL

Thank you, @lapushka! I always find your comments to be quality ones.

@Aroha –*thank you for your compliment!

@TatsuOni – thank you for the welcome! I love your blog about dying your hair black with indigo and henna. I've become a HUUGE henna fan, and and also like coloring my hair with indigo for that tint.

@hinabelle – Oh great! I would love to chat, as I would be much more active in a chatroom than in forums. I will check for the link!

@Nox_Inber - Wow, thank you for your compliment!

@gothishollow –*Aww, thank you! I feel I need to pay extra close attention to my diet mostly, as well as avoid regular salon trims. (Only use search & destroy.)

@milosmomma –*Awesome! That's funny about your son. At least you like it! Does he like it, too?

@desisparkles –*Haha, hey hair sis. Thank you for the warm welcome and compliment! It's rough growing long hair at this height, for sure!

@Chromis – Hi, thanks for the info. I understand the point –*I would love to participate in regular forums more.

Length
    13/13/24
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Chromis View Post
    Hi! As others have posted, later on you will be able to edit your own posts and see more of the forums.

The Discord link is in our meet-up section which is one of those boards and we try not to put it in the spots Google and random unlogged in people can see fyi!
    Chromis, Is it possible to PM me the Discord link? Can I prove my activity there. I like talking long hair, and managing length, and tips for growing out my length. It is frustrating when I can't jump into it here. However, I do understand your reasoning.

Length
    13/13/24
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Hi!

Wow, I need to update a picture of my hair! It has actually grown a bit (with the help of iron pills and not trimming!).

Is there any chance I can have access to the Discord? I would love to continue discussions there and a chatroom is significantly more my pace. It is hard to keep up with this board while I am at work most of the day and can't keep refreshing and coming back to see updates on specific threads.

Can someone PM me?

Thanks so much,
    -kat

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

FYI - You can actually see just the newest posted in threads if you click on the new posts button right up at the top left in the home bar

It's the only way to browse for me!

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.

Length
    shldr/knee/term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Chromis View Post
    FYI - You can actually see just the newest posted in threads if you click on the new posts button right up at the top left in the home bar

It's the only way to browse for me!
    Not only that, but posts you've commented on have a special icon so you can find them again. It's great
    Lady Nemetona of the Blessed Circle in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    The orange cat in my avatar

☮ Enjoy the journey ♡ Groovy Granny's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/<Hip>/<Hip>
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Plus if you look at 'your activity' on your profile you can easily select threads you are watching, and you can subscribe, follow threads from your profile, &/or get email notices of replies.

There are lots of options for keeping track with only a glance at your profile page

Personally I can't keep up with CHATS
    LHC Derailment