Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 256

Thread: List your hair goals for 2020!

  1. #231

    Default Re: List your hair goals for 2020!

    I'm so glad to find this thread! I love to see so many other folks that have similar hair goals to my own.
    Currently I'm hanging out somewhere between APL and BSL. My ends reach the bottom of my shoulders blades so can I call that BSL? I'm also in the no trim 2020 (first half) so obviously that's a goal. I'm hoping to get better at S&D but right now it's a challenge to see the ends of my hair that resides at the back of my head so I'll have to get a little more length to do that successfully.My hair is growing pretty slow right now so that may take a while. I also want to start taking length pictures but haven't figured out how often i should do that. And learning how to make my own hair toys is also at the top of my list of goals. I've made a couple of wooden forks that came out ok but I know I can do better. I think maybe resin hair forks will be the next medium to try.
    I'm currently also practicing CO/WO and washing only every 10 days or so. My shedding is negligible and my hair is so much shinier since I started this method and my wooden comb and brush and BBB are my best friends.

  2. #232
    Member Untressed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    88
    Length
    SL/WL/CL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

    Default Re: List your hair goals for 2020!

    My hair goals for 2020 are pretty simple:

    Minimal handling.
    Root touch ups only when direly needed.
    No cutting except the occasional wicked split I catch in sunlight.

    Just going to see how long it can grow if I stop messing with it.

  3. #233
    Member whoisida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: List your hair goals for 2020!

    Growing my hair from APL to BSL.
    Trying not to show too hot and use shampoo every time I shower..

  4. #234
    LHC FairyGodMum lapushka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    52,842
    Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

    Default Re: List your hair goals for 2020!

    Quote Originally Posted by whoisida View Post
    Growing my hair from APL to BSL.
    Trying not to show too hot and use shampoo every time I shower..
    Haha, I love your username.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

  5. #235
    Member whoisida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: List your hair goals for 2020!

    Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Haha, I love your username.
    Haha merci! (Of dankje, depending on where you are from in Belgium )

  6. #236
    LHC FairyGodMum lapushka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    52,842
    Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

    Default Re: List your hair goals for 2020!

    Quote Originally Posted by whoisida View Post
    Haha merci! (Of dankje, depending on where you are from in Belgium )
    Flemish part, so "dank je" aka thank you is very nice of you.

    Hope to see you around here! Your hair is gorgeous (love the color).
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

  7. #237
    Marzipan Woman gustavonut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,504
    Length
    SL/Chin/Long
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii/iii

    Default Re: List your hair goals for 2020!

    Getting rid of my bleached stuff, growing a bit past shoulder hopefully, and slowly getting rid of my too long bangs
    below chin length - shoulder length - ​armpit length - bra strap length

    bleach free since:
    November, 28th 2019

  8. #238
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    28
    Length
    17/37/32
    Type
    4c/M/ii

    Default Re: List your hair goals for 2020!

    My goal is to decide if I want to go my natural deep copper red or keep being blonde. I also would like to rebuild proteins in my hair and cut it shorter because I'm tired of sitting on it. I would like it to look less frayed on the bottom 3 inches and I know cutting it won't help because it just looks frayed anyways so maybe cut it straight across or rounder than just letting it hang and look wild. Red or blonde?? If I go red then I get so many comments every single day from multiple people and it gets so annoying that being blonde is easier but I look healthier with red hair because my face looks fresher and brighter and I won't have to color it ever again but I look younger with blonde hair. It seems like if I go darker it accentuates my face and I look older. When my hair is red it never holds any curl at all but with blonde It does to some degree. Confused chick here

  9. #239
    Member Bri-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    23
    Posts
    140
    Length
    WL/WL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

    Default Re: List your hair goals for 2020!

    My goal is to have healthier ends, this means to have the courage to cut several inches ... also, I want to learn several kind of braids

  10. #240
    Member Bri-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    23
    Posts
    140
    Length
    WL/WL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

    Default Re: List your hair goals for 2020!

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGirl View Post
    My goal is to decide if I want to go my natural deep copper red or keep being blonde. I also would like to rebuild proteins in my hair and cut it shorter because I'm tired of sitting on it. I would like it to look less frayed on the bottom 3 inches and I know cutting it won't help because it just looks frayed anyways so maybe cut it straight across or rounder than just letting it hang and look wild. Red or blonde?? If I go red then I get so many comments every single day from multiple people and it gets so annoying that being blonde is easier but I look healthier with red hair because my face looks fresher and brighter and I won't have to color it ever again but I look younger with blonde hair. It seems like if I go darker it accentuates my face and I look older. When my hair is red it never holds any curl at all but with blonde It does to some degree. Confused chick here
    I think that natural red hair is beautiful! You are so lucky!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •