Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No option to add photos to albums

Default No option to add photos to albums

I’ll be so embarrassed if this is just user error!

When I go to my albums I’m only given the options to upload photos, add to group, edit photos or edit albums.

Previously there has been a button to add photos, but it’s not coming up. I’ve got 19 photos in my albums so I haven’t reached the limit.

Any ideas?

Length
    17,5/25/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: No option to add photos to albums

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
    I’ll be so embarrassed if this is just user error!

When I go to my albums I’m only given the options to upload photos, add to group, edit photos or edit albums.

Previously there has been a button to add photos, but it’s not coming up. I’ve got 19 photos in my albums so I haven’t reached the limit.

Any ideas?
    I think you need to upload the photos first (from somewhere). That's how I do.
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!

Quote Originally Posted by Suortuva View Post
    I think you need to upload the photos first (from somewhere). That's how I do.
    Oh you’re right, that’s when the button to add photos comes up. When I clicked “upload photos” before I just saw a load of my existing photos and didn’t see the button to add new ones.

So it was user error Thank you!

Length
    17,5/25/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Great!
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Length
    17,5/25/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Eeh, My option to upload photos has disappeared! I have only option 'add to group'. And I just added a photo only for some hours ago, and now I'm doing everything exactly the same way, but I can't see that option anymore. Is there only me?

Eeh, My option to upload photos has disappeared! I have only option 'add to group'. And I just added a photo only for some hours ago, and now I'm doing everything exactly the same way, but I can't see that option anymore. Is there only me?
    It’s exactly the same as it was for me, it is there but not where you expect. If you click “upload photos” all of your existing photos will come up. The little green “add files” button is up at the top right hand corner.

Length
    17,5/25/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Something strange is going on... Or it's just me, lol.
    I wasn't able to upload photos through my 'Hair' album. But when I went to my other album, 'Other things', the option to add files were there, these albums really behaved differently. After I had uploaded the photos through the other album, I was able to move them to my hair album.

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Something strange is going on... Or it's just me, lol.
    I wasn't able to upload photos through my 'Hair' album. But when I went to my other album, 'Other things', the option to add files were there, these albums really behaved differently. After I had uploaded the photos through the other album, I was able to move them to my hair album.
    It's the same if I go to my "updos" album. I haven't tried to move pictures there after uploading them to another album though. I just assumed that it's full, so I started a new album, "updos 2".

Looking at you "hair" album, you have the same amount of pictures as I (60). So it might actually be that the limit is reached.
    Last edited by TatsuOni; September 24th, 2019 at 06:47 AM.

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    17,5/25/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    It's the same if I go to my "updos" album. I haven't tried to move pictures there after uploading them to another album though. I just assumed that it's full, so I started a new album, "updos 2".

Looking at you "hair" album, you have the same amount of pictures as I (60). So it might actually be that the limit is reached.
    I guess it's that then. I didn't know we have limits for individual albums, I thought it was the total amount of pics.

It's actually crazy that I have so many pictures...

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

I guess it's that then. I didn't know we have limits for individual albums, I thought it was the total amount of pics.

It's actually crazy that I have so many pictures...
    I've seen other member start new albums, like "hair 2" and "hair 3", so I think that there is a limit...

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights