Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 62

Thread: Product wishlist

  1. #11

    Default Re: Product wishlist

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiyotoris View Post
    Mask wise, these are some that I have tried recently: Garnier hair food papaya
    Shea moisture strengthen grow and restore mask
    Garnier ulimate blends argan oil and almond cream mask.
    I did used to use a lot of those HASK treatment masks but since going CG I havent used them in about 2 years!
    For the heated cap I'd also recommend Hot Head, I've seen a lot of good reviews on that particular one. (I haven't tried the head head as I live in the UK and this shipping from US to the UK is rediculous!)
    There are a couple of UK sites selling Hot Head heat caps (although one site seems to be out of stock). It too me a while to decide to get one because of the cost, but it makes a big difference to conditioning treatments so itís been worth it, for me. Itís so relaxing too!

    I think I got mine from Simply Moi
    https://www.simplymoi.uk/products/ho...ermal-heat-cap

  2. #12
    Member Reyn127's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Age
    25
    Posts
    514
    Length
    buzz/47/55
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Product wishlist

    MusicalSpoons, Shea Moisture does actually sell sample/travel sizes of a lot of their hair products on their website. It’s a little difficult to search for exactly what you want, but I’ve gotten a few travel sized conditioners by Shea Moisture.
    Sulfate + Silicone Free ~ Fingercombing ~ Benign near-neglect
    Waist. Hip. Tailbone. Classic......Mid-Thigh...Knee?...Ankle???
    29.....32........39..........42.....47
    !..49..........55........ I can't even count that far!


  3. #13
    Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    UK
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,566
    Length
    ??/Calf/Calf+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Product wishlist

    Quote Originally Posted by Reyn127 View Post
    MusicalSpoons, Shea Moisture does actually sell sample/travel sizes of a lot of their hair products on their website. Itís a little difficult to search for exactly what you want, but Iíve gotten a few travel sized conditioners by Shea Moisture.
    Thank you, I've had a look but it says it's not for consumers outside the US. It's good to know that there might be the possibility of even finding travel/sample sizes though, thanks

    Edit: Haaahaha! Someone in the UK's jumped on the 'I need a sample' train and is selling 10ml samples on eBay - maybe useful for the leave-ins, but dude, 10ml conditioner isn't going to help anyone!! It's pushing it even for shampoo!
    Last edited by MusicalSpoons; September 5th, 2019 at 10:08 AM.
    Knee by 'Nineteen - hooray! Enjoying calf for a while.
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

  4. #14
    Member Hiyotoris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    80
    Length
    SL/BSL/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: Product wishlist

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    Thank you, I've had a look but it says it's not for consumers outside the US. It's good to know that there might be the possibility of even finding travel/sample sizes though, thanks

    Edit: Haaahaha! Someone in the UK's jumped on the 'I need a sample' train and is selling 10ml samples on eBay - maybe useful for the leave-ins, but dude, 10ml conditioner isn't going to help anyone!! It's pushing it even for shampoo!
    On superdrugs website they have a sachet of two different shea moisture conditioning treatments! They go out of stock pretty quickly though.
    ~Growing to knee and always growing out impluse cut bangs~

  5. #15
    Member Hiyotoris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    80
    Length
    SL/BSL/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: Product wishlist

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
    There are a couple of UK sites selling Hot Head heat caps (although one site seems to be out of stock). It too me a while to decide to get one because of the cost, but it makes a big difference to conditioning treatments so it’s been worth it, for me. It’s so relaxing too!

    I think I got mine from Simply Moi
    https://www.simplymoi.uk/products/ho...ermal-heat-cap
    Thank you so much! Since then I have also found a cheaper one on amazon, they don't have any reviews and I'm always a bit cautious about buying something with no reviews! Bleh, I might just have to bite the bullet when I'm back in work!
    ~Growing to knee and always growing out impluse cut bangs~

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,384
    Length
    SL/WL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

    Default Re: Product wishlist

    I right now also have a "huge" stash but I also always open to try out new things.

    Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner
    Herbal Essence Color Me Happy Shampoo
    Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo
    Giovanni Shampoo
    Giovanni Balance 50/50 Conditioner
    Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream
    Vidal Sassoon Shampoo and Conditioner

    This is just some of them to name a few.

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,384
    Length
    SL/WL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

    Default Re: Product wishlist

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariekeeee14 View Post
    That list is veeeeery long

    Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Conditioner
    Nature Box Avocado Conditioner
    Garnier Fructis Hair Food Banana and Papaya
    Urtekram Green Matcha Conditioner
    Matrix Biolage Hydra Source Conditioner
    Love Beauty And Planet Happy & Hydrated Shea Butter & Sandalwood Oil Conditioner
    L'Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths Reviving Mask
    L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Oil-in-cream
    Andrelon Oil & Curl Hairmask
    L'Oreal Elvive Rapid Reviver Total Repair 5
    L'Oreal Elvive Rapid Reviver Extraordinary Oil
    Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Leave In Conditioner
    Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Supreme Length Hair Serum
    Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask
    Desert Essence Coconut Conditioner
    Joico K-pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor

    And so on I guess. I always find something new I wanna try.
    Hey, I own and have tried Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Food, and I love it! Once you try it you will love it! I also own Joico K-pak Deep Penentrating Reconstructor as well. I also love it as well! I've learned that Joico K-pak products contain a lot of protein, and my hair loves protein! So, I don't have any issues with it. Also, once you give it a try you will love it too!

  8. #18
    ☮ Enjoy the journey ♡ Groovy Granny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    12,657

    Default Re: Product wishlist

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexana View Post
    I would really like to try some Devacurl and/or Shea Moisture products, but the shipping to my country is simply too high
    Also I would love to have an African butterfly clip (the Steel one), but again... The shipping is more than the clip itself
    Aww that's too bad; I love my wire prong AB clips

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariekeeee14 View Post
    That list is veeeeery long

    Herbal Essences Coconut Milk Conditioner
    Nature Box Avocado Conditioner
    Garnier Fructis Hair Food Banana and Papaya
    Urtekram Green Matcha Conditioner
    Matrix Biolage Hydra Source Conditioner
    Love Beauty And Planet Happy & Hydrated Shea Butter & Sandalwood Oil Conditioner
    L'Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths Reviving Mask
    L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Oil-in-cream
    Andrelon Oil & Curl Hairmask
    L'Oreal Elvive Rapid Reviver Total Repair 5
    L'Oreal Elvive Rapid Reviver Extraordinary Oil
    Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Leave In Conditioner
    Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Supreme Length Hair Serum
    Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask
    Desert Essence Coconut Conditioner
    Joico K-pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor

    And so on I guess. I always find something new I wanna try.
    I love the whole Neutrogena line and adore the mask
    The fragrance is wonderful and the mask is very moisturizing = no frizz

    Joico KPAK has been a staple in my house for decades; it works amazingly after I clarify, or anytime I want a heavier conditioner


  9. #19
    Member Mariekeeee14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The Netherregions
    Posts
    115
    Length
    BSL/MBL/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

    Default Re: Product wishlist

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Hey, I own and have tried Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Food, and I love it! Once you try it you will love it! I also own Joico K-pak Deep Penentrating Reconstructor as well. I also love it as well! I've learned that Joico K-pak products contain a lot of protein, and my hair loves protein! So, I don't have any issues with it. Also, once you give it a try you will love it too!
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! My hair can only have so much protein before my ends get crunchy but it might work then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Granny View Post
    I love the whole Neutrogena line and adore the mask
    The fragrance is wonderful and the mask is very moisturizing = no frizz

    Joico KPAK has been a staple in my house for decades; it works amazingly after I clarify, or anytime I want a heavier conditioner
    Thank you! Again, it's going in a drawer in my brain

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,384
    Length
    SL/WL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

    Default Re: Product wishlist

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariekeeee14 View Post
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! My hair can only have so much protein before my ends get crunchy but it might work then.



    Thank you! Again, it's going in a drawer in my brain
    You're welcome! Yeah, my hair can also only have so much protein before my ends get crunchy too. Oh, I know it's going to work for you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •