Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips for "locking in" colour?

Default Re: Tips for "locking in" colour?

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    Perhaps a semi-permanent, deposit-only dye like Manic Panic would be useful; I don't know how long it would last but you could redo it however often you need without needing to henna at the same time (whereas if you redid the henna+clay often to maintain, the multiple applications of henna would build up - usually a burgundy colour).
    OMG I had no idea that manic panic has "cream" hair dye now. One of the reasons I henna is because I find it easier than box dye (in terms of coating all my hair and getting an even colour). But with cream hair dye I can do that too!!! Ahhhh I'm totally switching to manic panic. Thanks! Now I just have to try to remove some henna lol.

Length
    ~WL/BCL/TBL+
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Default Re: Tips for "locking in" colour?

Quote Originally Posted by Melkharesa View Post
    OMG I had no idea that manic panic has "cream" hair dye now. One of the reasons I henna is because I find it easier than box dye (in terms of coating all my hair and getting an even colour). But with cream hair dye I can do that too!!! Ahhhh I'm totally switching to manic panic. Thanks! Now I just have to try to remove some henna lol.
    Actually, depending on your desired results you don't need to try to remove the henna which is pretty much impossible. Many use the deposit only hair dyes like Manic Panic to cover that henna orange and you can get some really nice effects. Plus you can continue to use henna then a deposit only dye so you get the best of both. I've used both Adore and Manic Panic without a problem.
    SL-->APL-->BSL-->MBL-->WL-->HL-->BCL-->TBL-->CL--->
    ~~~~~
    I henna!