Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Almost all of the Stash for Sale

The Naughty Mess says.... Seeshami's Avatar
    Length
    4/51.5/Until
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Default Almost all of the Stash for Sale

I am selling pretty much all of my hair sticks and forks. I will accept trades but they have to be turned acrylics with fun tops or ketylos as that is the only things I am saving.

I am pretty out of it on what all these are worth, so if you feel a price is absolutely BS tell me.

If you want the WHOOOOOLE thing, everything added up is $650 and I will let it all go for $620 as a thanks for making this easy on me. This is incorrect pricing

International shipping will have to be arrange, I will need to get to the post office to figure out how much it will cost and then let the buyer know so that it isn't sticker shock.

Shipping in the states we will just make it $5, I will probably be losing money on that but c'est la vie.

Magical Offer! $50 mystery box of any of the below goodies. I will pair up items mostly randomly and send them your way. I will of course make sure it is your money's worth and you can pm me what you hate and absolutely don't want but this seems like a super fun idea to me.

Orange Red ONN set $17 double ended yellow and green $13 Yellow and Grey bumpy $13 Eads yellow and black $17

Craved sticks, $17 each
    four and five SOLD

WWC Double ended yellowheart $25 WWC purpleheart $25 double ended $13 pineapples $10* Stars $10* Metal $13

*= sticks finish is damaged, they need to be sanded

Changeable tops with bat $25 ONN Purple $17 ONN Green $17 Purple Turned $17 ONN Red $17 TT $85

and since no one has seen in who knows, a gratuitous mess shot.

Last edited by Seeshami; September 28th, 2019 at 08:14 PM.

The naughty mess says, "I plead innocent!"
    Should have kept your snaggles off the keyboard and plead the 5th.

Grow, grow, here we grow! Sarahlabyrinth's Avatar
    Length
    12"/Calf/Ankle
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Default Re: Almost all of the Stash for Sale

Not here to buy, but to say that I was worried that maybe you had or were thinking of cutting your hair and what a relief to see that you still have your Naughty Mess! He looks amazing!
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Aaaaargh! Yes just like Sarah, I thought she's cutting her hair or something, or has cut her hair. I almost didn't dare click on the title.

Your hair looks absolutely stunning!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    4/51.5/Until
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

In a year and a half rough estimate I will. Mess will be allowed to get to ankle. Then I have to decide where I liked it best. Unless ankle is a magical place I will probably go classic.

Length
    Chin/Class/FTL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

My comfort zone = classic. I just cut back an inch again, because it was growing again, already, and I had just compact cut it. Ugh. Maintaining is such a chore. LOL!

Have fun on the remaining bit of your journey.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ??/Knee+/Calf+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Ahh so beautiful mess!

(If you fancy coming back onto the hair boards now and then we'd love to have you over on the 'knee and beyond' thread, but if not, happy growing! )
    Knee by 'Nineteen - hooray! Half-inching onwards to Calf.
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    4/51.5/Until
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    My comfort zone = classic. I just cut back an inch again, because it was growing again, already, and I had just compact cut it. Ugh. Maintaining is such a chore. LOL!

Have fun on the remaining bit of your journey.
    Oh I hired a professional at the start of this year. I no longer do my cuts, my dye, or my bangs. I have a magical unicorn Emily, hair stylist from the long hair gods blessing to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    Ahh so beautiful mess!

(If you fancy coming back onto the hair boards now and then we'd love to have you over on the 'knee and beyond' thread, but if not, happy growing! )
    IDK I feel ignored a lot of the times on the board and that I am only good for Naughty Mess pictures. It's a ****ty feeling to have that your only good for hair pictures on a board that meant a lot to you at one point. So I generally shamelessly avoid this place, I have a family and a bunch of other jerk holes in my life that make it priority #1 to make me feel like worthless dirt.

Oh and the super cringy honesty thing is an exercise in expressing the bat sh*t insanity that is my anxiety to the people who do care so they can understand why I am insane and know how to deal with it. No one is exempt from the exercise to help me and the world learn about why I am nuts. Selfish I know. Sorry not sorry, I am trying to be my best authentic self or whatever the hashtag is.

Length
    24/38.25/?
    Type
    2c/M/ii

You're also good for lots of other things. Among them, I think you used to make butterfly wing ficcares sometime in the past? I thought those were cool.
    But being in real life is totally legit.

--
    Can someone please love the pineapple sticks enough that I don't need to be tempted by them? More hairtoys are not what I need to be spending money on right now.

☮ Enjoy the journey ♡ Groovy Granny's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/HP~TB/HP~TB
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Seeshami View Post
    Oh I hired a professional at the start of this year. I no longer do my cuts, my dye, or my bangs. I have a magical unicorn Emily, hair stylist from the long hair gods blessing to the world.

IDK I feel ignored a lot of the times on the board and that I am only good for Naughty Mess pictures. It's a ****ty feeling to have that your only good for hair pictures on a board that meant a lot to you at one point. So I generally shamelessly avoid this place, I have a family and a bunch of other jerk holes in my life that make it priority #1 to make me feel like worthless dirt.

Oh and the super cringy honesty thing is an exercise in expressing the bat sh*t insanity that is my anxiety to the people who do care so they can understand why I am insane and know how to deal with it. No one is exempt from the exercise to help me and the world learn about why I am nuts. Selfish I know. Sorry not sorry, I am trying to be my best authentic self or whatever the hashtag is.
    Whew...I thought you were going to announce a big chop as well LOL

Your hair is gorgeous (always was) and I am so happy you have found someone to trust to do the maintenance work
    A cut back down the road is understandable; you will know when/how much to snip when the time comes....or do it a little at a time and stop where it feels good.

You are a highly creative person ....I loved when you posted ....and have missed you and your videos!
    It makes me sad to hear that you feel like that here, and are treated like that IRL, because I value you for more than your hair (((hugs)))

Do what you need to do....it isn't selfish, but good for the soul....and I will look forward to when you pop in again!

I wish you every happiness and blessing

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ??/Knee+/Calf+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Seeshami View Post

I'm sorry you feel that way, it sounds like an awful feeling and staying away from somewhere that made you feel like that is a wise decision - you absolutely have to do what's best for you. What I meant but failed to communicate was that it would be good to have your input and experience in the discussions we sometimes have over on that thread (but I'm not at all trying to persuade you to spend more time here, simply explaining). I joined here after you and several others had become less/inactive and only really seen a few of your old posts but in those you sounded great fun, and creative as Groovy Granny said - your skirt bun video amazed me, to both think up something as 'out-of-the box' like that and then get it to work!! Awesome! Again, though, you have to do what's best for you so please don't take this is any attempt at anything other than observation from a relative newcomer

I'm also really glad you've found a good, reliable hairdresser; truly a magical unicorn! She could be the founder of a Longhair-Approved Stylists guild or something ... Ah well, we can dream!
    Knee by 'Nineteen - hooray! Half-inching onwards to Calf.
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness