Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie Looking for Advice!

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Newbie Looking for Advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Hailey Sims View Post
    Hi! My name is Hailey and I'm new to LHC and looking for some advice. Currently my hair is about 28 inches long, so about waist length on me (I'm 4'11, super short ik) and I'm looking to get it to 40 inches, maybe even longer. I have thick, fine/medium hair with a 2c/3a hair texture that gets less curl towards the roots and more towards the tips. My hair care routine as of right now consists of washing every 3-4 days, sometimes a little longer than that, with conditioning every 2-3 days or so and a deep condition weekly. Any advice on how to get my hair as long as I can?
    Hey, we both have the same hair type and texture. I also had a girlfriend from high school that also has the same hair type and texture as mine as well. But I get my hair relaxed 2 or 3 times a year. She also gets her hair relaxed as well.

Length
    SL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

Default Re: Newbie Looking for Advice!

Welcome! You're already at waist length which is an accomplishment on it's own A lot of members use protective styles and updos, they help keep your hair safe from daily wear and tear. Hmm, oh yeah! No elastics if you haven't cut them out already. Those love to rip out hair when you untie it Other than that, I say keep doing what you're doing and you'll be even longer in no time