Thread: Cupcake's Summer Cleaning, Part #1

Crotchety Pastry GrowlingCupcake's Avatar
    Length
    15/38/Term
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Cupcake's Summer Cleaning, Part #1

The time has come for me to winnow down my massive hair toy collection so I can buy more. I'm starting with a small amount first as I have yet to go through the bulk of my toys. Before I move onto the photos, and listings, I would like to apologise for the crappy photos; my phone camera sucks, and even in direct sunlight, it has trouble focusing on the whole picture rather than just parts of it. If you want more photos in different lighting or with individual toys or action shots, please let me know, and I will do my best to oblige.

Since my camera has trouble focusing, I may have more than one photo of the same set of toys. I also have photos showing toppers or other relevant bits.

Where possible, I have included links to the original items. However some of these were swap board items so I do not much about them; I can make educated guesses but that's about it. If you know anything about the wood, maker, acrylic colour, etc. please let me know so I can add that information. I'll attempt to go through my list of what I bought in the past but it's currently split between three computers, and two external drives so... that's going to be slow.

I apologise for my tape measure. It is a bitch, and did not want to behave. I will include measurements in the information.

Also, I tried to size images as best as I could but they're still massive.

Shipping:
    US - $7
    International - I would need to get a quote

A note about shipping: I have ordered 10 prepaid boxes as I am disabled, do not drive, and do not live in an area with public transport. If more than 10 people order, you will have to wait for me to get more of these boxes. I will be happy to reserve those items for you till I am ready to ship.

Today we have for all of you wonderful folk several acrylic sticks, an acrylic fork, some wooden forks, a ficcare, some TTs, and some wooden sticks. Enjoy

Family shot:

Acrylic Sticks & Forks:

#1: CMV/Wood Songs Attic 3 prong acrylic fork in (I think) Fire Storm, TL: ~5.5 inches, FPL: ~4.5 inches - $25
    #2: WEII All Hallow's Eve, TL: ~6.75 inches, FPL: ~5.5 inches - $23
    #3: Unknown, TL: ~6.75 inches, FPL: ~5.5 inches - $23
    #4: WEII Fire Glass, TL: ~6 inches, FPL: ~5 inches - $23
    #5: LI Cooling Lava, TL: ~6.5 inches, FPL: ~5.5 inches - $20
    #6: WEII Gold Ellipsoid on Fractured Pitch Black, TL: ~6.5 inches, FPL: ~6 inches - $25
    #7: Unknown but I'm assuming WEII, TL: ~6 inches, FPL: ~5 inches - $23

Non-acrylic Sticks, and a Ficcare:

#8: Maximas Sunrise Primavera (Gold) in 2-tone gold, size medium - $38
    #9: BoGuArt (EddyAllHandmade previously, I believe), curved wooden stick with a blue resin topper, no link available but I can take screenshots of the transaction information if needed. TPL: ~6 inches, FPL: ~4.5 to 5 inches since it is curved - $30
    #10: WoodBerryArt wooden stick with darker wood stripes, unknown wood, no link, TL: ~7 inches - $13
    #11: TT The "Princess Eve" Stick Featuring Blackwood inlaid with Natural Paua Shells, Mother of Pearl and Silver Extreme Pearl Essence, TL: ~6 inches - $95
    #12: TT The "Princess Eve" Leaves Hair Stick Featuring Maple Inlaid with Green Fresh Water Pearls, TL: ~6 inches - $80 ---- SOLD

Forks:

#13: Unknown, TL: ~5.5 inches, FPL: ~4.5 inches - $10
    #14: BoGuArt (EddyAllHandmade previously, I believe), wooden fork with a blue resin topper, no link available but I can take screenshots of the transaction information if needed. TPL: ~6 inches, FPL: ~5 inches - $35
    #15: WEII Bocote Hair Fork, TL: ~5.1 inches, FPL: ~4.5 inches - $30
    #16: Assuming Jeter, unknown wood, TL: ~6 inches, FPL: ~5 inches - $25

Now to clear my inbox in hopes of messages xD
    Last edited by GrowlingCupcake; August 5th, 2019 at 12:13 PM.
    Sales thread!
    I am currently mostly lurking; I am sorry but I cannot deal with people easily right now. I will get back to you when I am more mentally capable.

Default Re: Cupcake's Summer Cleaning, Part #1

Aw...looks like I missed the leaves...that one is super cool.

Length
    15/38/Term
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by snorkie View Post
    Aw...looks like I missed the leaves...that one is super cool.
    Yeah, it went very quick xD
    Sales thread!
    I am currently mostly lurking; I am sorry but I cannot deal with people easily right now. I will get back to you when I am more mentally capable.

Length
    buzz/Hip/TBL+?
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Beautiful collection! Iíll be after a Jeter just like that in about a year when my 4.5 fpl one becomes too small. *sigh*

Length
    15/38/Term
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Giving this a bump!
    Sales thread!

Length
    15/38/Term
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Giving this a bump!
    Sales thread!

Length
    15/38/Term
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Price drop + bump!
    Sales thread!