I also wear glasses and usually my hair is in a simple nautilus bun w/ stick these days although I don't personally feel that it makes me look nerdy. Like some other people have already suggested, I think spicing up your hairstyles with braids of some sort could help. I think your hair might be long enough to do a crown braid, at least along the crown/front of your head.

I don't know if you're open to dyeing your hair, but you could dye it (or just part of it) an unnatural color (teal to match your glasses?) which would probably look edgy like you want. Certain styles of hair sticks/toys also could give your cinnabun an edgier look. Honestly, I think hair sticks in general are kind of edgy because they're relatively uncommon to see. Some kind of partially shaved hairstyle (side shave or undercut) would also definitely look edgy although you might not be open to shaving part of your hair off.

Depending on how/if you wear makeup, that definitely can affect how edgy your style appears. If you don't wear any, perhaps consider starting to wear some. If you do, maybe change up what you usually do for makeup?