Thread: Q re: accessing Swappers & Sellers Rules

Length
    24/36/??
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Q re: accessing Swappers & Sellers Rules

Hi. I've been away for (cough, cough) ten years, and since I reactivated my account, I went to read up on current TOS, rules, etc., especially since I am replenishing a hairtoys collection. I wanted to ask about something I found.

I was trying to reach the Swapper & Seller Rules linked in the italicized text at the bottom of the Discussion Boards Rules page ( https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...p?do=showrules ), and I got the following message:

Hue, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    It's been awhile, so I thought there might be a sort of reactivation probationary period? Or maybe something wrong with the link, or maybe my browser?

If its a probationary period thing, no worries. If it was something else, I'll try to address it so I can back up to speed. Thanks!

Default Re: Q re: accessing Swappers & Sellers Rules

I just tried the link and got the same message so I guess it’s a problem with the link.

Length
    24/36/??
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Thanks for checking.

I think the link may be trying to go here -- https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...ad.php?t=44940 -- but for some reason, falling short.

Poor little fella. I am well acquainted with the phenomenon myself.

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Fixed it! Thanks for letting us know.

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*