Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antonia Miranda

Length
    ShgLp/Bcl/term?
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Default Antonia Miranda

Do you know if Antonia Miranda the Youtuber has a LHC account? She wrote to me her account is exactly like I wrote it: Antonia Miranda.
    But I can't find anything with Antonia or Antonia Miranda on LHC. Would you please help me with this?
    Well I don't have [volume on the] crown because I'm not a queen.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Antonia Miranda

Maybe she wants to remain anonymous on here?

If she wrote to you, if she wanted it known, she would have told you? No?
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

You can find her if you search by user name under Advanced Search

Length
    less/long/more
    Type
    2a/C/iii

She's on Facebook -- but I don't think she's here.
    "All of life is a foreign country" (Jack Kerouac, 1949).
    "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." (Albert Einstein)

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Here you go.
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    ShgLp/Bcl/term?
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

We chatted on her YouTube channel and exchanged LHC nicknames. Thx crystawni. She actually added me. Wow. And no, the search function on LHC needs a lot of work and programming. I literally find anything related to LHC on Google instead of any search function on LHC. I could not find Antonia because she wrote her nickname like I showed you in my first post, instead of the link/nickname crystawni wrote. Thx again btw.
    Well I don't have [volume on the] crown because I'm not a queen.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by leayellena View Post
    We chatted on her YouTube channel and exchanged LHC nicknames. Thx crystawni. She actually added me. Wow. And no, the search function on LHC needs a lot of work and programming. I literally find anything related to LHC on Google instead of any search function on LHC. I could not find Antonia because she wrote her nickname like I showed you in my first post, instead of the link/nickname crystawni wrote. Thx again btw.
    I think the search function is fine, but you just have to know how to look; after all Lady Stardust had no trouble, and I generally have no trouble with the search function either. You do have to know *how* to search for things, though, and that's the kicker.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by leayellena View Post
    That's because you need to use the "advanced search" function. I could explain a tiny bit more in depth how searching works in most cases (and how it's generally consistent across all platforms that utilize a search), but I'm pretty sure people would just be "uh, okay, that's nice", and move on.

On the LHC view I use, advanced search is right below the search bar under the donate button in the upper right. I imagine it's probably relatively similar in other LHC views (do we even support multiple views...?)

I have not investigated the advanced search location on mobile because i use web view on mobile
    Lady Nemetona of the Blessed Circle in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

You can type the first 3 (or more) letters of the user name in the advanced search and it will bring up a list of LHC members to choose from. That avoids any problems with spelling, spacing, underscores etc.

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Stardust View Post
    You can type the first 3 (or more) letters of the user name in the advanced search and it will bring up a list of LHC members to choose from. That avoids any problems with spelling, spacing, underscores etc.
    I did not know that!

To find certain members I've always gone to the 'Community' tab, then 'Member list' and used the search bar at the top right-hand side, just at the top of the list, not the top of the site. Going straight to Advanced search sounds much quicker though!
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness