Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Nettle Shampoo...

Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Big Nettle Shampoo...

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    You probably mean something like - Pollena Eva Nature style shampoos? Yes, I use the wild rose one and it's my favorite sulfate shampoo for clarifying and scalp issues. The 1l takes forever to use up
    They were popular in the 80s in Poland because the communist state driven economy was collapsing and there was virtually nothing else available. The state companies were producing the chamomile shampoo for kids and nettle one for everybody else.
    I think yes that... Exactly, that was the case here as well! In Poland? this made me happy for some reason. lol

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    You probably mean something like - Pollena Eva Nature style shampoos? Yes, I use the wild rose one and it's my favorite sulfate shampoo for clarifying and scalp issues. The 1l takes forever to use up
    They were popular in the 80s in Poland because the communist state driven economy was collapsing and there was virtually nothing else available. The state companies were producing the chamomile shampoo for kids and nettle one for everybody else.
    They still make these?
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    1b/1c/F/i/ii

Well some products for sure (for example the kids shampoo), but mostly they make more modern beauty products now also for foreign companies/brands. And of course the packaging is updated.

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

I love these. The grocery store that has imports from Poland not too far from me carries these (but it’s very hit or miss, so you never know which ones will be in stock). I also like to use them as body washes because I love the scents.