Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: The Great Color Swap - Summer Swap 2019! Mail out deadline September 7th

Length
    BSL/WL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: The Great Color Swap - Summer Swap 2019! Mail out deadline September 7th

Great action shots, Jas! The second bun is particularly beautiful.

What a lovely box, KameRose! Those maple nut goodies look intriguing. You can never send too many snacks

No worries ladycaladium. I hope you are feeling better since your hospital visit.
    To be honest I feel so spoiled already! Though I am very curious about the last mystery item. Thank you so much for everything.
    Hosting the Great Color Swap of Summer 2019!

Default Re: The Great Color Swap - Summer Swap 2019! Mail out deadline September 7th

Quote Originally Posted by physicschick View Post
    I have a box! From an unknown mystery gifter!
    And there are some caramel flavored sunflower seeds, which I think are from China. I'm super excited about trying these, since I've never seen anything like them before.

Here's an action shot of the spiral stick.

Thank you, gifter! This was such a pretty box. You did a great job!
    Never heard of caramel sunflower seeds! They look super interesting to try. Also the spiral looks very nice in your hair! I really liked the photo of your cat playing with the ribbon, too. What a cutie.

Quote Originally Posted by BerrySara View Post
    After that, I opened this bag of gourmet pumpkin seeds which are spiced to a Somewhat Spicy level and I have to say I tried some right away and they are so good! Hele (I later read) suggested to add them to my salad and so for dinner when I had a salad, I sprinkled some on top and it gave it such a delicious kick and a really nice crunch. Yum, these probably wont last too long lol.

lol sorry this photo of my salad turned out so big.

And finally here is a group shot of all of them together!! I
    Ugh, I haven't had lunch yet, and your salad looks so tasty I want to steal it! Lots of people make boring salads, but yours looks GREAT.
    I bet the pumpkin seeds were good on it, I'm going to remember that tip.
    Also, WOW that owl is STUNNING and totally frame worthy. So pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Pics! Finally got around to uploading them These photos don't do the colours of the sticks justice though, they're so vibrant!
    Jas, I like the half up bun style you did there in the first pic, and the elegant high bun in the second pic too, you look lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by ladycaladium View Post
    Hair sticks (Harry Potter owls), shampoo bars (my fav shampoo of all the shampoos in the world!), hair ties and a headband, and arm warmers (a winter go-to here)...

Thank you so much KameRose
    Ladycaladium, I bet that rosemary mint smells GREAT. And I especially like your arm warmers, they look so lounge about worthy!
    Last edited by Alexandrina; Yesterday at 11:43 AM.
    Valentines day (Feb 14): 30"
    Easter (April 21): 31" WAIST
    Summer Solstice (June 21): 32"

I have received my box today, from dancingfrog.

There was a pretty sycamore stick from outnumbered novelties. Super smooth, and lots of grain on it.

An invisibobble hair ties. You can't tell in the pic, but it's a very eye-catching rainbow color.

A hand sewn bag she made herself, full of scrunchies.

The hand made bag is super interesting, I spent a lot of time turning it over and over to look at it from all angles!
    Here's a pic of it folded over so you can see the two different fabrics used, they compliment each other beautifully.
    I like it a lot.

A bar of magnolia soap, that made the whole box smell nice.

And some snacks that I will try very hard to not eat all at once.

Thank you dancingfrog!

Also, a quick answer to how I picked my user name that she asked in her note-
    When I signed up to this site, I couldn't think of anything, so I googled a random name generator.
    I spun the generator three times, then picked my favorite of the three.
    Last edited by Alexandrina; Yesterday at 06:49 PM.
    Valentines day (Feb 14): 30"
    Easter (April 21): 31" WAIST
    Summer Solstice (June 21): 32"