Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New and have a strange problem I need help with

Length
    pixie/2/29
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: New and have a strange problem I need help with

Personally, I would get layers to hide the differences in length. Maybe even take a few inches off too... But, of course, that depends on how you feel about layers and having thin hair.
    🌙🥀 "Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness." 🥀🌙
    Pixie [10.4.2022] WL [no set date]

Ok I went and cut my hair to bra strap length. I kind of needed it because I haven't cut my hair in over two year, I had scraggly and split ends so now its nice and even at the end. I just couldn't do to short mainly because I need the pony tail I have a small farm so need to put up the hair.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Krystel1 View Post
    Ok I went and cut my hair to bra strap length. I kind of needed it because I haven't cut my hair in over two year, I had scraggly and split ends so now its nice and even at the end. I just couldn't do to short mainly because I need the pony tail I have a small farm so need to put up the hair.
    That's awesome. 2 years is a long time to grow; some of us go even longer between trims. I hope you like your new length.

And welcome again!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    24/47"/?
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Sounds like you found a good solution for the moment. Whenever I used to get my hair cut I'd always tell them that I needed to still be able to make a ponytail, not a pony stub but an actual ponytail so it'd stay on my hair. It's a pretty easy point to keep growing from.

Length
    chin/waist/hip
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Are you leaning towards a plan yet? I wanted to add that I did a chop from hip to chin in the past and although I don't regret it because being rid of badly damaged hair was freeing, but I felt extremely naked for almost 2 years. Just recently I am at waist length and recovering from a post partum shed as well, and this time I will not chop even though my braids have thinned and I have a shelf and tufts of new growth everywhere. I wear it up mostly and if you wear yours up frequently too then I think small regular trims would be the perfct solution

Hi and welcome
    Maybe you could connect the short part to the long part by cutting connecting layers into the long part. I think you should go for long hair if that's what you like.