Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Let's collect: What made your hair grow faster?

Default Re: Let's collect: What made your hair grow faster?

Whole raw goat milk. Whole raw cow milk too. A word of caution this milk came from my own animals and I knew what I was getting into, if you have fragile health or get sick easley don' try this. Always ask your doctor first. Eat plenty of yogurt and kefir so your gut can get used to the enzymes in raw milk.

Length
    chin/SL/term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Haziel View Post
    Whole raw goat milk. Whole raw cow milk too. A word of caution this milk came from my own animals and I knew what I was getting into, if you have fragile health or get sick easley don' try this. Always ask your doctor first. Eat plenty of yogurt and kefir so your gut can get used to the enzymes in raw milk.
    I'm allergic to raw milk enzymes.
    Hans and me playing my song "Through Hell".
    https://youtu.be/-Jmn5kWNMxM

Length
    APL/TBL/term
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

I never found anything to make it grow faster really. Just patience and benign neglect

Eating healthy and exercise seems to help a bit for me though! I swear it grows slightly faster when I keep up with that.

5.7 inches // 14.4 cm thickness :: BSL length
    Going to Classic and beyond ^^

Length
    19/30/37
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

Doing the inversion menthod has seemed to speed up my hair's growth a bit. As well as drinking lots of water, eating well, and taking my vitamins. Oh! and Patience!
    feminine, nice, cold as ice

Length
    CBL/APL/FTL
    Type
    1c/M/ii

I think mine grows a tad bit faster when I eat more and go to the gym regularly. Lately I've been eating like a horse and I'd swear it grows faster now. It might just be a spring spurt though. Which obviously goes for my thighs as well, right?

I actually suspect it has to do with blood flow and enough calories for me. I've always struggled with eating little and I have terrible blood flow. Nowadays it's getting warmer so that helps in itself, and then I'm more active too.

Length
    chin/SL/term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    I think mine grows a tad bit faster when I eat more and go to the gym regularly. Lately I've been eating like a horse and I'd swear it grows faster now. It might just be a spring spurt though. Which obviously goes for my thighs as well, right?

I actually suspect it has to do with blood flow and enough calories for me. I've always struggled with eating little and I have terrible blood flow. Nowadays it's getting warmer so that helps in itself, and then I'm more active too.
    Same... I have the feeling that when I gain weight because I stuff my face with food all the time, my hair grows faster. I did today... Pre menstrual appetite like crazy. Eating the whole day long and TONS. Hopefully I wake up tomorrow with hair a foot longer. LOL!!! Good method to get rid of remorse. Overeating for hair. LOL! I'm always on Keto and Intermittent Fasting but on one day per month it's always that I have to eat like a caterpillar. LMAO!

Grow, grow, here we grow! Sarahlabyrinth's Avatar
    Length
    12"/Calf/Ankle
    Type
    2b/F/iii

When is your eating window, Wusel?
    JESUS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Current length​ Calf

Length
    APL/SL/APL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by soldierssong View Post
    Doing the inversion menthod has seemed to speed up my hair's growth a bit. As well as drinking lots of water, eating well, and taking my vitamins. Oh! and Patience!
    I wish I had a few cups of patience
    Current length, somewhere around Shoulder length
    Last cut: 21st April 2019

Length
    chin/SL/term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlabyrinth View Post
    When is your eating window, Wusel?
    My eating window closes at 3pm, the latest. Starting around 9, so it's a max 6 hour window. I never eat after 3 though, so, when I stay in bed till 10 on the weekends and have brunch at 11 the window is only for hours long.
    I ate SO much today that I needed to move a lot. I felt a huge energy boost which often happens when you are used to your eating window and then eat the whole day long. My body can't handle it anymore and I get nervous, can't sit still, sweat and need to run, walk, jump, climb stairs, clean the whole house... LOL. So, I went for a 150 minutes brisk pace walk and 40 minutes on my cross trainer and cleaned the whole house. I have burned quite a bit of what I ate. It was a whole 200g jar of homemade peanut butter. I make it in my Vitamix. So I know what's in it. No added unhealthy fats or dextrose. And it tastes better. In sweeten it a bit with stevia. I have made it today in the morning and in the evening it was gone. And some other yummy things from my fridge. YUM.

Length
    APL/SL/APL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Wusel View Post
    My eating window closes at 3pm, the latest. Starting around 9, so it's a max 6 hour window. I never eat after 3 though, so, when I stay in bed till 10 on the weekends and have brunch at 11 the window is only for hours long.
    I ate SO much today that I needed to move a lot. I felt a huge energy boost which often happens when you are used to your eating window and then eat the whole day long. My body can't handle it anymore and I get nervous, can't sit still, sweat and need to run, walk, jump, climb stairs, clean the whole house... LOL. So, I went for a 150 minutes brisk pace walk and 40 minutes on my cross trainer and cleaned the whole house. I have burned quite a bit of what I ate. It was a whole 200g jar of homemade peanut butter. I make it in my Vitamix. So I know what's in it. No added unhealthy fats or dextrose. And it tastes better. In sweeten it a bit with stevia. I have made it today in the morning and in the evening it was gone. And some other yummy things from my fridge. YUM.
    That seems like so much food!! Is it?
    Current length, somewhere around Shoulder length
    Last cut: 21st April 2019