Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If You've Never Had Classic Length Hair Before, Can It Grow There?

Length
    ChinL/WL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default If You've Never Had Classic Length Hair Before, Can It Grow There?

Hi all,

I have a question about growing to classic length. If you've never had classic length hair before can it ever grow there?

Length
    HL/TBL+/MTL
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: If You've Never Had Classic Length Hair Before, Can It Grow There?

If you’ve always kept cutting it off in the past but suddenly stop cutting it all off, sure, it might end up at classic one day. There’s no way to tell, you’ll just have to wait it out and see for yourself.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Length
    26/FTL/47
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

I’m at classic for the first time in my life

The man who takes joy in the world for any length of time in these present days of struggle must live through much that he loves and much that he hates.

Length
    ChinL/WL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Yiva, Ok, I haven't had a haircut since I've joined LHC. I'm just keeping the ends trimmed twice a year. But you are right. If you've cut it in the past, and stop cutting it now it will get there one day. Yes, I'm going to keep trying and waiting it out.

Entangled, congratulations! I didn't know that you have reached classic length this year!

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/FTL/KNEE
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

[in Groucho voice]
    I certainly hope so!
    Hair is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
    My not-usually-hair-related blog is at www.thecoffeelessmom.wordpress.com

Length
    26/FTL/47
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Yiva, Ok, I haven't had a haircut since I've joined LHC. I'm just keeping the ends trimmed twice a year. But you are right. If you've cut it in the past, and stop cutting it now it will get there one day. Yes, I'm going to keep trying and waiting it out.

Entangled, congratulations! I didn't know that you have reached classic length this year!
    Thank you! I never imagined I would get this far, but here I am! It’s been great journey.

The man who takes joy in the world for any length of time in these present days of struggle must live through much that he loves and much that he hates.

Length
    0cm/CBL/CL
    Type
    3c/4a/M/C/iii

That's my question too! It's all a matter of your terminal length. I am crossing my fingers that I can make it to classic dry. (that will likely be somewhere around floor length wet/stretched, I presume!)
    1 yr 2 yrs 3 yrs 4 yrs 5 yrs 6 yrs
    Waist
    (77 cm) stretched

lady karni mata, keeper of the long-tailed scouts in the order of the long haired knights

Length
    ChinL/WL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Entangled View Post
    Thank you! I never imagined I would get this far, but here I am! It’s been great journey.
    You're welcome! I bet you never imagined that you would get that far! I also bet that it has been a great journey. I'd never thought that I would to WL myself! But here I am too!

Length
    BSL/MBL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Everyone who has ever grown to classic has had a first time growing that far.

Length
    ChinL/WL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by hinabelle View Post
    That's my question too! It's all a matter of your terminal length. I am crossing my fingers that I can make it to classic dry. (that will likely be somewhere around floor length wet/stretched, I presume!)
    Yeah, that's what I've said too! It's all a matter of your terminal length. I am also hoping that I can make it to classic dry too. I've also had dreams of growing my hair to the floor as well but I have set my goals back to trying it at classic. Because, I'm not sure if I can handle it at floor length.