Thread: Henna in Norway ?

Question Henna in Norway ?

Hi everyone !

I'm here in case there are any Norwegian out there (especially near Oslo) ! I'm staying there for a couple months, and I was wondering if someone knew a place where I could find some henna (for my hair, obviously :-P ).

I'm not looking for any particular type, just plain, 100% pure Lawsonia Inermis. And if possible at a reasonable price . Any store suggestion ? Or any website maybe ?

Thanks for your help

Length
    BSL/Chin/Chin
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Default Re: Henna in Norway ?

I'm not in Oslo, but I always got my henna from asian/middle eastern shops. It wasn't in a box, just in a green fabric bag inside a plastic bag. Probably doesn't sound like the most reliable henna, but it was always good quality and gave me a nice colour.
    Thunder and lightning wonít change what Iím feeling, and the daffodils look lovely today
    From tbl+ to short bob

Hi, and thank you for your answer ! That's pretty much exactly what I am looking for ! Except I don't know where to find such shop in here !

I know I've seen some once but since, I can't remember where they were !

Length
    BSL/Chin/Chin
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

I just googled "innvandrerbutikk oslo" and lots of places popped up. You could also try searching for "asiatisk butikk oslo"
    Thunder and lightning wonít change what Iím feeling, and the daffodils look lovely today
    From tbl+ to short bob

Hi. I live in Norway. Iím not using henna yet but I order my herbs (Amla, cassia, hibiscus etc) online in https://www.ecco-verde.com/
    Prices and shipping costs are reasonable. Just remember not to order over 350kr or you will have to pay duty fee 😊

Thank you everyone, I'll definitely check out physical shops before looking on the Net, but that's good to know !

And thank you KittyBird for the researches ideas, that's what I was lacking, because I don't speak Norwegian so I didn't really know what to look for !