Thread: Hi everyone ^^

Length
    8/8/16
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Default Hi everyone ^^

I'm Snow and my hair journey has been long and painful. As a 7 year old girl, I was obssesed with having long, beautiful waist lenght hair, which at that time I possesed. But unfortunately, I also picked up a very bad habit from my mother: twisting an pulling my hair when nervous. (not trich, I just tear the hair, not direcrly from my scalp). That and exsessive heating due to never being happy with my frizz caused my hair to become so damaged that I was never able to grow it past my shoulder because I just kept cutting the damaged parts off. So recently, I decided to dye my virgin hair with henna. Not liking the result I frantically started looking around how to remove it and I came across this forum. I decided not to try any harsh anti henna treatments due to being afraid of damaging my hair more. But from today on I will try my very best not to harm my hair and take best care of it that I can so it can finally grow long. I hope I will learn a lot and have a nice day

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Default Re: Hi everyone ^^

Welcome here! It's a wonderful supportive forum and I hope you will be able to grow your hair beautiful and long just how you want it
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Hello and welcome! I’m sure you’ll find lots of helpful information to keep you interested while your hair grows

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

That's a nice promise to yourself! Holding yourself accountable is sometimes difficult, depends on what you got going on. But we should be able to help!

Welcome!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Welcome ~ I wish you all the best on your hair journey going forward

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Welcome!

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    chin/waist/hip
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Welcome! The growing out the dye thread comes to mind. It was super inspirational when I was growing out bleach damage. I had heat damage from straightening as well, it take a long time and patience is the best tool when growing hair but you will see it will happen. Hair grows, it's what it does best Maybe you will find out you are wavy and not frizzy. Sometimes waves and curls hide as frizz when we don't know how to bring them out.

Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

Hello welcome