View Poll Results: What texture do you prefer for YOUR hair?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have straight hair and I prefer straight

22 22.92%
  • I have straight hair but I prefer waves

18 18.75%
  • I have straight hair but I prefer curls

5 5.21%
  • I have waves but prefer straight

14 14.58%
  • I have waves but prefer curls

11 11.46%
  • I have curls but prefer straight

2 2.08%
  • I have curls but prefer waves

0 0%
  • other (comments)

24 25.00%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What hair texture you like better for YOUR hair? (straight vs waves vs curls)

Length
    Bsl/Hp/Clsc
    Type
    1c/F/M/iii

Default Re: What hair texture you like better for YOUR hair? (straight vs waves vs curls)

I have straight and love the look of curls. I always look forward to letting my hair out of dutch braids and getting to enjoy the curls!

Length
    10/MBL/TBL
    Type
    3a/M/ii

Default Re: What hair texture you like better for YOUR hair? (straight vs waves vs curls)

I definitely prefer curly. It's always easiest to come out of the shower and quickly style, and then I'm done. Plus I feel like I have a potato face with straight hair
    MBL stretched | MBL curly

Length
    chin/waist/Class
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

I prefer straight hair but mine is a wavy curlyish mess at the moment but I love straight hair

Length
    BSL/Hip/CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

i have natural waves but I prefer vintage curls or braid waves, if I'm going to look "dressy." If not, then I let my hair naturally do it's thing

Length
    30/36/41
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

I have straight hair and I prefer when my hair is straight because when I braid it, the ends looks very bad but I never tried the differents method to curl my hair and my hair is the most of the time wavy because I wear Braid everyday. But I like so much wavy and curly hair on others.

This response has no sense ahah. Straigth on me but just the some hours after the shampoo when it airdry.

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectoPatronum View Post
    I have wavy/curly hair. I wish it would just pick one!
    ah yes; I have wavy/straight (with occasional spiral punctuation) and for real just make up your mind; all roads are good here!
    Lady Daybreak, keeper of the Stars & Sea ☽︎ artist, lover, general mystic

Length
    APL/WL/term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Mine is straight and I prefer it straight. I used to love having my hair curly from either braids, a bun or from actually curling it, but at some point I changed my mind. Now I might get the occasional craving for curly hair, but when I do it I actually don't like it that much and I'm happy to return to straight the next day.

The one downside is that I can't sleep with my hair in a braid to protect it, cause I don't want to have curls the next day.

Gimmee all the goats!!! GoatLady's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/TBL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

My hair is 2a. Just wavy enough to look unkempt. I wish it was just a bit wavier.

Hurray! I've reached tailbone length! Last trim 1-2-23.
    Lady Roxanne,Keeper of the Caprines 🐐in the order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    CBL/TBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I have wavy hair, and my favorite look on myself is when I have curls. However, that's hard for me to achieve without heat, so it's rare.

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    I have straight hair and I prefer straight. But I mostly have waves form braids and buns in it and don't really care about it. I mostly wear it up anyway
    It's wavy now and I'm fine with that too. I still almost never see my natural texture anyway

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights