Quote Originally Posted by Shigure View Post
Can you say more about this spray? Is aloe important? Do you use it between washes or as treatment?

Btw. I am lerning how to use this rinse. My hair are dry(length) and kind of crunchy but look way better, to the point where my BF ask what I did. When I explained acid rinses to him he told he will do that too (He have APL hair).
The little bit of natural aloe helps the essential oil mix with the water, plus it’s good for the scalp. I started using it a while back with rosemary essential oil for shedding/ hair loss, and have kept a bottle around ever since. Lemon essential oil is very nice because of the scent, plus it’s great for oily scalp, itchiness, etc. it’s become one of my favorite ones. You could probably skip the aloe if you don’t have it, though. I got into the habit of using a little of essential oil/ aloe spray at night, a few times a week, then washing out in the morning.

I like the acidic rinses too. Incredible how much better your hair feels after using them, if you have yucky water .