Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

Length
    19/31/50
    Type
    3b/M/i/ii

Default Re: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

My natural hair colour is light brown with auburn tones. It used to be blonde when I was younger, but I prefer it darker. I like having brown hair, so no complaints here.

I have brown eyes. They are chocolate brown in the light. They match my features, so I don’t have anything against them, though, I think blue or green eyes might be nice
    (CL) (SL) (BSL) (MBL) (WL) (HL) (TBL) (CLSL) (MTL)

Length
    ../??/Term
    Type
    3a/3b/F/M/iii

I'm not sure what to call my hair color since it can show different hues in different lighting. It's sort of a dark ashy blonde with gold tinges perhaps? If i strip away the oils It's a bit lighter though, so I'm not sure. The sun bleaches some redish tinges into it too if I go in the sun too much. My eyes are blue Grey. When I was younger I always wanted black hair with blue eyes, but honestly now I don't think I'd change anything. I love how versatile my hair is in different lighting. I can't really see myself having any other eye color, no pun intended. xD
    Final Goal: Terminal lengthLady Randiriel, Shepherdess of Tithenmamiwen

My natural hair is super dark and so are my eyes (as in they look black from afar but if you look closely there is some brown). I personally love my hair and eye colour as they suit me very well, I don't think lighter hair or eyes would look nice on me.

Length
    MBL/33 in/HL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/i/ii

My hair is medium brown with natural auburn/blond highlights and my eyes are blue with orange/green (depends on the light) circles around the pupil. I wouldn't change my eyes for anything in the world, they're so pretty ! But I would like my hair to have more shades.

My hair is light brown, with lots of silver, and my eyes are medium brown. My brother is a redhead, and he hated it as a kid. Redheads were always teased a lot and called "ginger" as a term of abuse. His nickname was "carrots".

Learn more. Know less. foreveryours's Avatar
    Length
    ./72"/KNEE+
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

My natural hair color is a chimeric combination of white, golden, light brown, and charcoal gray and I wish it was longer. My eyes are hazel and I'm fine with them.
    scalp > SL > MBL > TBL > FTL > KNEE > KNEE+

Length
    BSL/Waist/BSL
    Type
    1b/M/ii

My hair and eyes are black and I am happy with them so I hope they will stay the same color.

Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

My natural hair color is dark brown and my eye color is kind of half hazel half green (not sure how else to explain it). I'm pretty happy with both but if I could change anything, I wish I was born a natural redhead like some of my family members.

Length
    TBL/37/MTL
    Type
    2b/F/ii

My eye color is greenish brown and I'm happy with that. My natural hair color is dark brown and I wish it was lighter so that I don't have to bleach it

Length
    27/27/44
    Type
    3c/4a/F/M/ii

I have dark brown nearly black hair and dark brown eyes. I wish I had pink hair and lavender eyes. If I had to choose between the two, i'd pick having pink hair. That is almost my obsession but I don't want to damage my curls.