Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

Length
    Birth/TBL/???
    Type
    3b/3c/M/i/ii

Default What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

What is your natural hair and eye color?
    What do you wish they would be?
    If you could change only one or the other what would you change your hair or eye color?

I myself have a Dark-ish brown curly hair color and Honey Brown eyes.
    If I could wish I would love to have Black curly hair and blue eyes.
    if i could only change one I would change my eye color to that of my grandfathers, his eyes change from blue to a blue green color.

Although I am alright with what I was given. My brown eyes sometimes get golden flakes in them...and my brown hair I've gotten used to...

I look forward to reading your responses!
    Last edited by Luna Starsetta; February 26th, 2019 at 09:32 PM.
    ~Trying to find that perfect length~
    ~Nobel Title: la piccola donna dei lunghi capelli ricci dal bosco~
    (In Italian)

Length
    CBL/WL/HIP
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

I've got dark blonde hair and honestly idk what color my eyes are. They're blue, green, AND brown so yeah. I always wished to be a redhead with green eyes but now I'm starting to accept my natural coloring.
    CBL 2015 - BCL 2019

⋆Hangin out⋆

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/CBL/cheez
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Orangey and blue and I'm happy with it. No other colors would look right with my skin tone.

Type
    1b/M/iii

I have dark blonde (almost light brown hair in the winter time), and blue eyes. I wouldn't mind natural colors so much, if my summer "sunkissed" hair would stay that color year round. I also wouldn't mind my blue eyes except that I know they will slowly turn to grey over my lifetime. I've always loved red hair and green eyes. There is a girl where I work who has amazing long natural red hair, and green eyes, and porcelain skin with just the right amount of freckles. She's also tall and thin with a perfect figure, and is probably the prettiest girl I've ever seen.
    EL - CL - NL ​- SL - CBL - APL - BSL - MBL - WL ​- ???

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lithostoic View Post
    I've got dark blonde hair and honestly idk what color my eyes are. They're blue, green, AND brown so yeah. I always wished to be a redhead with green eyes but now I'm starting to accept my natural coloring.
    There's an actor whose work I admire whose eyes sound exactly like yours; in the TV episodes they change colour according to the light, even within episodes, and in pictures it totally depends on the light too. I have to say I think his eyes are possibly the most beautiful, most intriguing eyes I've ever seen.

My hair is dark blonde and my eyes blue with a slight greenish tinge in some lights. I'd love my hair to just be a shade lighter, but still golden (I think ash blonde would make me look visiby ill! )
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    bsl/waist/ftl
    Type
    2b/F/ii

My hair is an ashy dark brown, and my eyes are dark brown. If I could only change one thing, it would definitely be my eye colour. Hair, after all, I can dye. And I would actually like it if it weren't because of my brown eyes. Anyways... before, I would say I want green eyes, but lately (maybe it's the influence of liking DH) I prefer blue. I think they would look particularly good with my dark hair.

As bad as it sounds, I hate my eye colour... it's boring, common, "earthy". The other day some guy in a kebab shop asked me if I'm kurdish... yeah, nothing to do with that, but that's what you get when you have brown eyes and hair and live in Germany. At least in Spain I felt like everyone else looked the same.
    Maybe in my next life I get something else.
    Don't you know this tale
    In which all I ever wanted
    I'll never have?

Length
    SL/WL/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

My hair is light brown, I wish it was a little lighter, but I'm ok, it's a beautiful colour anyways.
    My eyes I'd NEVER change them because they're unique. My eyes are a pale yellow with golden parts, some brown in the centre, a gray circle outside and random green lines (I have a pic in my profile xd). Some people have called me "tiger eyes" so there's no chance I'd want a different colour. Although I think blue eyes would look cool on me.
    SL - APL - BSL - MBL - WL- MBL - WL - HL - TBL
    GOAL ACHIEVED: Gave up dye on April 24, 2016. Very last trim to get a full head of natural hair on May 30, 2019

Account Closed by Member Request

Brown hair and brown eyes. I don’t think I’d change either, to be honest. Both really suit me, especially with my pasty white skin. I also have a thick limbal ring around both eyes even though they’re dark brown, which is considered *rare* so I get to feel speshul.

I used to hate my hair color and mourn how mousy and boring it was (hence my dyeing the s*** out of it as a teenager), but now as an adult I’m quite grateful for its indecisiveness on whether it’s brown/light brown/medium brown/golden brown. Keeps things muy interesante.

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

I'm a dark/medium blonde and my eyes are misty blue. I wouldn't mind if my hair was lighter.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

My hair is light golden brown (in the blonette/bronde range I think). Roots are about one level darker than length. My eyes are mixed color: grey ring around the iris, blue base, green around the center and yellow-ish brown spots. Sometimes I do wish my hair and eyes were just one solid colors, not such a mixed bag. I always thought my eyes were at least recognized belonging in the light category but recently my bf described them as "brown-ish"?? That was surprising.
    I'd change eye color and go wild with it lol. I'd pick something interesting like intensely bright green, super pale grey blue or warm and light honey yellow.