Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

Flying a starship across the universe divide.
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Default Re: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

Natural: Dark but not quite black. But dark enough to be described as black. Whatever that is.
    Eyes natural: ya know, dark brown. Dark enough at least that the pupil is not easily discernable.

What I wish.......both so black that when you stare at them.....you go insane.

So dont gaze too long into the abyss.

My hair color is dark blonde/light brown and I have green eyes. My mom has beautiful chocolate ashy brown hair and I want it too. My eyes are my best feature though so I won't change change them even at gunpoint.

Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii/iii

My hair is grey now (and I colour it) but I used to have dark blonde hair with reddish undertones, a very nice and rich colour. I loved it, and I re-colour it more or less to what it was, a bit warmer (because with herbal colours, it's difficult to get a not-too-dark cooler nuance).

I have light skin and brown-green eyes, not a spectacular colour but one I like. More red in my hair means that the eyes look greener - I don't complain.

I'm officially a soft summer but soft autumn colours look good, too.

I wouldn't like to change anything about my natural colouring, but as a child, I'd have loved to have blue eyes, like all the heroines of my books did :-) My best friend had blue eyes, and I envied her, but one day, her mother looked at me and said: you know I have always loved brown eyes but all my children have blue eyes.... and I was so pleased! She was a kind woman!
    1b F ii/iii
    92cm/36.2"

dark brown / dark brown

i would not change them. not even to hot pink or neon, which would be fun.
    but my colors are me and i like them.

Length
    25.5?/25.5?/29
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Blue eyes and dark blonde hair. My hair used to be so blonde that it was white, but it's darkened as I've gotten older. I don't think I'd change it

Length
    SL/BCL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Blue eyes and dark blonde hair. I used to wish my hair was lighter or darker but I actually quite like my natural hair and eye color now.

Length
    APL/WL/CL

I have brown hair and brown eyes. When I was younger I loved green eyes, and light honey coloured eyes, but I'm ok with what I've got!
    Keep going, keep growing

Length
    Buzz/CBL+/Long
    Type
    1b/F/ii

My eyes are grey green-blue. I just call them "grey" for simplicity lol. My hair is brown with flecks of copper.
    It changes a lot depending on the lighting. Generally pretty chestnut-y though, but sometimes it looks more golden.
    I'm used to what I have and identify with it now! It'd be cool to get some hazel flecks in my eyes as I age like my mom did. I'm also excited to get my silvers eventually
    I no longer wish for it to be anything other than what it is, but when I was a kid I really wanted blonde hair, and then as a teenager I really wanted black hair!
    Passed collarbone and making it's way down to APL!!!
    APL by New Years 2022!?!? Goal is classic+
    Art Blog on WordPress

Length
    APL/WL/term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Dirty blonde and dark grey. I'm pretty happy with them. I also recently found out grey is possibly the rarest eye color? That's wild.

I love green eyes so so much though. That's definitely what I'd pick if I had to change my eye color. For hair, maybe I'd choose black? I think there was a time when I was a kid that I was super in love with the green eyes and black hair combo. Maybe it was because of my then unrecognized crush on Esmeralda...

Length
    27.5"/33”/41"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/iii

With the caveat that I don’t spend any time crying about it—

My natural hair and eyes are the ones I wear everyday, so bright green in the eye department and dark brown with grey sparklers peppered (or is it salted?) mostly around my front hairline.

If I could magically change these things my base hair color would be a neutral black (the sun fades my brown hair kind of reddish and that’s more noticeable now that it’s long and hence several years old, and red clashes horribly with my skin which has a yellow undertone) and my eyes would be dark liquid brown.

I know it’s weird that I wouldn’t want to keep such a striking eye color, but it honestly gives me much unwanted attention (90% of all bad pickup lines ever attempted on me are about my eyes) and they are pretty light sensitive to boot.
    HL now, current goal is Classic
    Weekly wash alternating SLES with sulfate-free, bbb enthusiast, sealing all the moisture in with *gasp!* baby oil! No trimming 2021 (first half)