Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

Length
    CBL/HL/CL
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Default Re: What is your natural hair and eye color what do you wish it was?

I have hazel (almost green) eyes and pin-straight blonde hair. I've always wanted true green eyes, but alas they are only green in some lighting. Ive also always wanted a little wave or texture in my hair. Hair as straight as mine is very easy to care for, but damn if I can't do anything with it
    33"
    Thinking Long Hair Thoughts

Length
    thigh/mbl/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Blonde and blue eyes, and it feels odd imagining myself any other way, but I suppose red hair and green eyes are a favourite
    2008: 24cm/10" 2015: 41cm/16" 2022: 120cm/48" // 2022: 52cm/21"
    instagram

Brown hair, blue eyes. Always wanted red or bright blonde hair with my eyes, but I love deep green eyes too.

Length
    20/24/??
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

Medium brown hair (grey starting to come in) and blue eyes. I’ve experimented with changing both over the years (had violet and green contacts). Would currently trade the brown hair for a full head of silver or white. Keeping the eye colour especially because they match my daughter’s eyes.

Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

My hair is naturally a medium-brown, with a lot of red overtones in the sunlight and a natural propensity to lighten in the sun, so when my hair is SUPER long (and when I've spent a good amount of time in the sun), my ends are almost blonde. My eyes are very dark brown.

I'm really happy with my hair and eyes now, but when I was a kid I definitely wanted my eyes to be some blue or green variant. Now, I embrace the ultra-dark brown.

Length
    WL/HL/KL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

I have medium/dark brown hair and very dark brown eyes. Have always been happy with them
    - I will cut my hair once I am defeated in battle -
    Lady Lavender, Mistress of the Mighty Fowl, in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Length
    16/38/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

My natural hair color is dark ash blonde and eye color is grey/blue. If I could choose, I would have the same coloring as my children which is red hair and light blue eyes.
    CBL/APL/BSL​/MBL/Waist/Hip/TBL

Length
    2/waist/???
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

Dark brown hair with some gray in it, blue/gray eyes. I've always been pretty happy with both.

Growing in the Silvers hennalonghair's Avatar
    Length
    APL/TBL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Green - hazel eyes - curly silver / auburn hair

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

My hair is a medium/dark brown (depending on the light), and my eyes are very dark brown.
    I always wished both were darker - natural black hair and black eyes.
    Neck / SL / APL / BSL / WL+ / HL / BCL / TBL!
    Dye-free since Dec 2018.
    2021 plan: grow & trim - get rid of layers & reach hip-BCL.